Christmas

Another mostly family-oriented imagine since Christmas is almost here. Holy shit, I'm so excited. I hope you have fun celebrating Christmas, whether you spend it with family, friends, both, or even just yourself. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, have fun celebrating whatever it is you celebrate at this time of the year. Enjoy the imagine!

"JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ALL THE WAY!! OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH, HEY!" Your voice echoes throughout the bunker. A tired groan sounds from Dean's bedroom.

"(Y/n), come on, I'm trying to sleep."

"IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE! You will not sleep through the whole day!" You shout, outraged. When he doesn't willingly get up, you drag him out of bed only to recoil in disgust.

"Jesus Christ on a bicycle, put some pants on! That's disgusting!"

"Nothing you haven't seen before."

"That was an accident! I just walked in to ask a question. How was I supposed to know that you and Cas were-"

"That's enough, get out!"

You chuckle and exit the room quickly, moving to wake up Sam. You cup your hands around your mouth to shout but find Sam already in the kitchen.

"Took you long enough. I've been waiting for an hour."

You roll your eyes at your brother.

"Whatever Sammy. We have a lot to do."

A flutter of wings sounds behind you and you turn to find Cas. "Where's Dean?"

"Nice to see you too Cas!" You reply sarcastically, a smile growing on your face.

"Sorry. Good morning."

"Same to you. He's in his room getting dressed. Don't you two get up to anything. We're leaving in half an hour."

A red blush appears on Cas' face before he heads in the direction of Dean's room.

20 minutes later, everyone is out the door and in the impala. The first stop is at the mall.

"I am not going in there. It's chaos."

You shrug.

"Suit yourself."

You hit almost every store in the mall. It takes you a while, but you find the perfect gift for everyone. You even got one for yourself.

The boys make you stop at a few more smaller stores before finally heading back to wrap presents.

To save money, you just used leftover newspaper. It worked well enough. Over the span of a few hours, visitors start arriving. First to arrive is Gabriel.

"I thought I told you he wasn't invited." Dean mutters to you under his breath.

"You did say that. But if you remember our conversation, I said I don't give a shit and that he would be here anyways."

He doesn't reply, only glances disapprovingly at the archangel and walks away, presumably to get out the Christmas decorations that had been bought at the beginning of the month.

Next to arrive is Balthazar, surprisingly enough. You almost didn't expect him to come. But he did, bringing his wine with him. Next is Chuck. He awkwardly sidles past you and sits for a moment before being asked to help with the decorating, which it turns out was the worst possible idea anyone had ever had.

He somehow tripped and got himself tangled in Christmas lights, sending the tree toppling over on top of you. Dean was even on fire for a few seconds before Sam out it out. So after that you told Chuck to just sit and watch.

Crowley was next to arrive. He didn't say much to you, keeping it quick so as to get the night over with you guessed. Charlie, Kevin, and Garth arrived about the same time. Bobby also arrived around that time, which meant everyone took a break to trade hugs.

After everything was finally set up, you sighed in relief.

"Good work team!" You clap. "Now it's time for cookies."

It takes a little bit, but you finally make enough chocolate chip cookies for everyone. They end up delicious, which everyone seems to point out every minute or so to your great delight.

About an hour later, you settle down for a large dinner. It's about the same as the Thanksgiving meal you had last year, but just slightly bigger.

"Should we say grace?" You ask, laughter dripping into your voice. When everyone looks at you with a dead expression, you chuckle. "I'll take that as a no."

With that, everyone digs into the beautifully made food.

Towards the end of the night, everyone settles down for a Christmas movie marathon. You watch films like Elf, A Christmas Story, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, and all the other Christmas classics. At around 3, most everyone is passed out save the few who don't really need to.

You are woken up by the sound of shouting.

"Wake up, everyone get up!" You shoot up from your spot on the couch next to Gabriel.

"I'm pancake! I mean, I'm awake," you correct yourself, shoving hair out of your face.

It only takes a moment more for everyone to sitting up, rubbing sleep out of their eyes or yawning grumpily.

"We've only been sleeping for like five hours," you complain. Your gaze drifts to the tree where presents are stacked up. Then, your eyes widen in realization.

"It's Christmas!" you shout, toppling off of the couch.

Five minutes later, everyone is fully awake and holding gifts. Most of the items Chuck got were related to Nebraska, and for some reason, he was very happy with this. Gabriel basically just got a shit ton of candy, which he could've just popped up, but he thanks everyone anyways. Charlie and Kevin get a bunch of nerdy stuff. Mostly stuff like Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Doctor Who, etcetera.

Cas got an odd assortment of items. A few books, a pair of socks, some honey, and even some kind of nature documentary. Sam gets mostly books, some other items thrown in like a puzzle and a flannel shirt. Literally the only thing Dean got was pie. Not even joking. He seemed ok with that though. He actually seemed more than ok with that.

You got some pretty cool gifts. A silver necklace, a jar of honey, a pie, some books, and a ginormous stuffed moose.

The rest of the day goes without incident. Sam manages to convince Dean to leave you and Gabriel alone, and you spend the day being happy with your spectacular family.