Love Finds A Way (CAMREN)

A/N: this is my second fanfic and I'd be seriously happy if you guys leave comments if I should continue this story! The story starts during the summer between March to June.

-------------------------
CHAPTER 1

Camila is now going to be a freshman once school starts and during the summer she befriends the most popular and hottest lesbian in school... LAUREN JAUREGUI...

CAMILA POV

Lauren only knew me because I had a major crush on one of her best friends it was seriously embarrassing that she knew and that she was trying to help me. We became really close this summer. Its now April 6th... Lauren and I have been texting and talking for the past month. I hear the phone ring. I knew it was Lauren and i immediately answered it.

"Hey Lolo!" I said

"How did you know it was me?" she asked surprised.

"Because you call or text me like everyday" i giggled.

"Haha okay so do you still like Carly?" She asked.

Carly was the girl I liked but now I wanna move on from her. "Lolo help me move on from her. I wanna stop chasing after her." I said.

"Okay Camz. Just don't think about her anymore alright?" She said.

"Okay Lolo. I gotta go now. Family outing to the mall bleh." I said.

"Alright Camz enjoy. Text me when you get home alright? I know your parents don't like it when you text in front of them. Haha" she laughed.

"Okay bye lolo!" I said giggling.

LAUREN POV

I met Camila because of her crush on my best friend. I found out when one of my friends told me about it and I was suddenly interested. So I started to try and hook em up but Carly liked someone else. Didn't really care since I was so interested in Camila. Something about her made me stick around and get to know her. Then something snapped me out of my thoughts... It was a text from Camila.

"Lolo!!! :) I'm home so call me since I'm bored lol" she said.

I giggled and called right away. We talked for hours until it was really late and we decided to just text each other. Then we both fell asleep not replying to each others texts.

-------------------------

A week passed and its now April 12.

LAUREN POV

I was thinking about Camz... I've been thinking about her from the moment I wake up and from the moment I go to sleep. What's happening to me.. Then suddenly my phone buzzed... Ughh I hate it when it does that. The only reason I have it on is because I wanna know if Camz replied or called or something. But to my disappointment it was just her best friend, Dinah. Dinah knew I liked Camila and she's been telling me things about Camz.

"L-DAWGGGGG!!!!" She said.

"Yeah D-dawg?" I replied.

"Do you still like Mila?" She asked.

"Dinah what kind of question is that? Of course I still do and I think I'm falling for her." I replied

"EEEEEPPPPPPPPPP DAWWGGG SHE JUST TOLD ME SHE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!!!! MAKE YOUR MOVE DUDE!!!"

OH MY GOD! Camila Cabello LIKES me? I was blushing and I was happy I was at home and it was summer so no one knew.

"Thanks for telling me D-dawg! I'll try my best!" And with that reply I instantly started to get closer to Camz without exposing that I like her or that I knew her 'secret'.

-------------------------

CAMILA POV

Its April 22 and Lolo wanted to tell me something important. Gosh I wish she didn't tell me that she had a girlfriend. I knew a lot of girls liked her and I became instantly jealous every time someone flirts with her but I keep o myself since I bet she doens't feel the same way. I sigh to myself. I felt a buzz beside it. It was phone ringing..

I looked and saw Lauren's picture and then I just answered it.

"SO WHAT'S THE IMPORTANT THINGY?" i asked trying to be happy and hyper.

"I LIKE SOMEONE!!!!" She said. Good that she didn't notice I was sad.

"SO WHO IS IT?" I asked being as hyper as I could so I could hide the pain.

"Uhmmmm...." She said.

"LOLO TELL ME I WANTS TO KNOWSSS HAHAHA" I said.

"ITS YOU!!!!" Then she became silent trying to see what I'd say...

"I like you too." I finally said.

I heard her sigh and then she suddenly became calm and said "I wanna take it slow then ask you properly. Okay?"

"Okay lolo. I'd love that." After this we just talked all day for the rest of the month.

-------------------------

May 12...

LAUREN POV

I'm finally going to ask her out. I planned it and its perfect. I asked her on a date today. She said yes and now I'm on my way to pick her up. Its fun being rich sometimes. Since I'm not yet 18, I can't drive so my parents hired a driver for me. They know I'm gay and they're okay with it. The driver finally reached Camila's house. It was as big as mine. I went to her front door and I was nervous because I was just wearing casual. Black skinny jeans, black and gold colored jordans, a black tank with a green army jacket. I told her to wear casual too and without make up. She looked the best without make up and just being herself. I rang the doorbell and heard her coming. She opened the door and she looked stunning. Dark blue skinny jeans, a pink crop top, black converse and of course her pink bow. I didn't know I was staring until she spoke.

"Hey Lolo." She said with a smile. God that smile melts my heart.

"Ready to go?" I asked smiling back.

"Yeah".

During the whole car ride to our favorite mall we just talked about the coming school year and how all our friends will be if they changed or stayed the same. When we finally reached the mall I was nervous but I knew this was going to be special so I held her hand and walked inside.

-------------------------

A/N: hey guys I know this might be long but I got carried away and the thoughts just kept coming :) so if you liked it and want me to continue with Chapter 2 please comment and suggest or you can vote. :) at least 3 votes for a next chapter! I'd love to hear from you guys! -C