Paris

CHAPTER 15

LAUREN POV

We had just landed in Paris and Camz was asleep. I didn't want to wake her up but I had to because I can't carry her and just leave our carry-on bags. 

"Babe" I said lightly shaking her.

"5 more minutes mom." She said mumbling. I giggled she was so cute.

"Babe we just landed in Paris, come on. We gotta go." I said.

"Fineee." She said.

We got our bags and headed out of the plane. When we got inside the airport we started to look for our other bags. When we found them I saw my dad's driver waiting for us with a big sign that said "CAMREN." I giggled since parents and Camz's parents knew about us. They were actually glad that we ended up together.

"Hey we are camren." I said smiling at the driver. 

"Good Afternoon Ladies. Mr. Jauregui said that I'll be responsible for taking you around Paris for this whole week." He said smiling at us.

"Uhmm. What's your name mister?" Camz said polietly.

"My name is George." He said.

"Oh I'm Camila and this is Lauren." Camz said.

"Oh pleasure to meet you girls. The car is this way." He said whie gesturing for us to follow him to the car while he got some of our bags.

I saw my dad's limo parked outside and I opened the door for Camila and she went inside and so did I. While we were waiting for George to load our bags into the limo we started talking.

"Lo I'm really excited for this. Thank you for this trip. I love you." Camz said.

"Camz you deserve this. We need time for us and we haven't gotten that since I got into that accident. I'm really thankful that you stayed with me while I was so vulnerable. I love you so much." I said smiling at her.

"Lo you know I'd never leave you. The first time I met you I was mesmerizied by your green eyes that shined brighter than any star I saw in the sky at night. You have that smile that makes my heart stop, you have those soft lips that I'll never forget and you have this incredible voice that I'd love to listen to for the rest of my life. I love you Lauren Michelle Jauregui. Forever and Always. To infinity and beyond." She said now with tears in her eyes.

I kissed her passionately with all I've got because honestly this girl meant so much to me and I'd give up everything for her even my own life. She's the reason why I feel complete and happy. She's my anchor, she keeps me anchored down and she never lets me forget where I came from. She keeps me ancroed down to see how the world looks in a different perspective. Since I become popular I always thought everyone was beneath me but she made me look at things very differently and now I understand how others feel when they get bullied. She made me see the good and bad in everyone and now I finally understand by what she meant "To enjoy life, you must see the good and bad in it." Everything that was wrong in my life I learned to move on from it and now I have an amazing life. I got 3 best friends that I trust my life with and a beautiful girlfriend that I love so much with all my heart. We pulled away when air became an issue and she rested her head on my shoulder. George was finally done fixing our bags and then drove us to the mansion. When we got to the mansion there was butler and a maid waiting for us. Camz was asleep so I decided to carry her to the master bedroom. I placed her softly and carefully on the king sized bed. 

CAMILA POV

When I woke up I was lying down on a bed. Hmm we probably got home already. I smelled food so I decied to go downstairs but once I reached the door and went outside there was a guy waiting outside.

"Ms. Cabello... Ms. Jauregui is waiting for you downstairs but she said you have to change into this first." The guy said before handing me a white dress and a pink bow.

"Thank you but may I ask who you are?" I said smiling at him.

"I'm Jake, I'm the Jauregui's butler." He said smiling back at me.

"Oh thank you Jake." I said.

"After you change, you have to follow me and I'll lead you to where Ms. Jauregui is waiting for you eagerly." He said.

"Oh okay." I said. I went inside the room again and laid the dress on the bed and went to take a shower. After showering I dried my hair and myself. I slipped the dress on and applied minimal make-up. After I was done I went outside where Jake was waiting.

"This was Ms. Cabello." He said. I followed him only to stop at the garden where there were rose petals everywhere.

"Ms. Cabello follow these flower petals to find Ms. Jauregui waiting for you." He said jesturing to the garden maze that had rose petals everywhere. I followed the rose petals and when I reached the end I noticed it was the middle part of the maze. Everything was so beautiful.  There was a table for two in the middle and there were candle lights surrounding the table while lights surrounded the maze. Then suddenly I heard violins playing a soft melody and I saw the most beautiful girl walk out of the shadows holding a boquet of roses. She had this short white dress on with baby blue flowers and she was wearing white heels. Her green eyes still glowed under the starry night. She came closer to me.

"Good Evening Ms. Cabello." She said with a big smile and handing me the flowers.

"Good Evening to you too Ms. Jauregui." I said smiling at her and pecking her lips.

"This way mi'lady." She said while holding out her hand for me to take. I took her hand and she led me to the middle of the maze where the table was. She gestured for me to sit while she held the chair. When I sat down she went to the other side of the table. When we both sat down she clapped her hands and waiters holding out food came out and served us. There was roast beef, some french food I didn't quite recognize, crepe, pizza, pasta and steak. I took a few of everything but I loved pizza and the crepe more than the other things. 

"Camz I want this trip to be perfect for us. I love you and I want you to remember this trip and I hope it would be the most happiest memory you have." She said looking at me and holding my hand.

"Baby that's impossible because the most happiest memory I have is when I met you and when you became my girlfriend." I said blushing.

"Aww Camzi you're blushinggg!!! That's so adorable."  She said.

"This is what you do to me babe." I said.

"I love you Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao." She said pecking her lips.

"I love you too Lauren Michelle Jauregui." I said returning the kiss.

We spent the whole night eating and talking. Our whole trip in Paris was fun but the day before we left Lauren finally took me to the Effiel Tower. FINALLY PRAISE THE LORD JESUS I GET TO SEE IT. When we got there no one was there. We went during the evening so probably everyone went home already I thought.

LAUREN POV

Our whole week we went to the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame de Paris, Basilica of the Sacre Coeur and The Louver. I didn't bring her to the Eiffel Tower yet since the surprise wasn't ready yet and thankfully it was ready a day before our flight back to Miami. When we got there no one was there, I rented the whole area just for us. This surprise will be the deciding moment for everything that has yet to happen to my life....