ALLRY DATE

CHAPTER 13

CLARY POV

So we told the rest of the girls aside from Ally about my plan to ask her out to the dance. God I'm nervous. They all said it was cute and very romantic which hopefully Ally will be impressed by it. It was Saturday and its time to put this plan into action. I heard my phone ring and it was Camila.

"Hey Clary she's on her way to the school now so be ready. Good luck." Camila said.

"Thanks. I'll be ready when she comes. Bye and thanks Mila. For everything." I said.

"You're welcome. Okay bye." She said. And when she hung up. I saw Ally come through the doors of the school. I'M READY FOR THIS. I thought to myself.

ALLY POV

The girls told me to go to the school. They said something was there for me. I wonder what it was. For the past few days I've been so sad. Camila and Clary have been flirting and the girls don't seem to mind it. Heck even Lauren didn't go ape shit on Clary for flirting with her girl. Something is terribly wrong here. I got in my car and drove to school. When I got there everything was quiet. I decided to go to the front  doors of the school only to be met by a note.

"Hey Ally. Follow these notes and it'll you to me. xoxo secret admirer." Hmm I wonder who this is. Behind the note there was another note.

"Go to the cafeteria. To the place where you and the girls normally hang out at." I went to our spot in the cafeteria. I was surprised to see Normani there with a note in her hand and an apple. 

"Hey AllyCat. These are for you." She said with a smile before handing me the apple and the note.

"You know who this person is ManiBear?" I asked

"Yes and I'm not going to tell you. Now go that person is waiting eagerly for you." She said smiling.

I read the note it said "You're the apple of my eye. You caught my eyes instantly and I knew were made for each other." I blushed seeing this. As usual there was another note behind it.

"Go to your geometry classroom. xoxo" I went to my geometry classroom which was on the 2nd floor of the school. The school has 5 floors. The very last was the rooftoop. When I got there Lauren was there holding a lollipop and a note.

"For you Ally." She said smiling. 

"Thank you Laur." I said. 

The note said "You're sweet and colorful like this lollipop. You're a person filled with infinite sweetness and positivity like the round shape of this very lollipop." This person is damn sweet I thought.

The other note said "Go to your Chemistry class. xoxo" I went to the 3rd floor and when I got there Dinah was there holding a chemistry book and of course 2 notes. She gave them to me and I thanked her.

The first note said: "You're like this chemistry book. You have so much stories to tell, complications in you're life, things that was mixed that shoudn't be and things that should mix like you and I. We have perfect chemistry."

The second one said: "Go to the library. xoxo." I went to the 4th floor. Damn this so much exercise. When I got there Camila was there holding a book. It was The Notebook. She handed it to me but to my surprise there wasn't any notes but only a bookmark to a certain page. I went to the page and there was something highlighted.

It said: “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever”

"Go to the 5th floor. Well to be exact the rooftop someone's waiting for you there." Camila said with a smile before she left.

I ran to the rooftop excited for who was giving me all these blushes and notes. When I got the rooftoop everything was decorated. There was an X on the ground. I decided to step there and when I did someone immediately sang "I Would." 

CLARY POV

I started to sing "I Would." When I saw her stand on the X. When as I was singing I slowly walked towards her when she finally saw my face she immediatey had this huge smile and she was crying already. When I finished I decided to ask her.

"Allyson Brooke Hernandez ever since the first time I saw you, I've been head over heels for you. The moments you thought Camila and I were flirting were only a mask to cover this whole plan up so that you wouldn't find out until it was ready. I love you and the reason I set this up was to ask you this." I got down on one knee and said "Allyson Brooke Hernandez would you do me the honor of being my date to the end of the year dance and the greatet honor to be my girlfriend?" I said with so much nervousness in body. The next thing I knew were a pair of soft lips on mine. 

"Yes Clary Fray I'd love to be your date and your girlfriend." She said. I felt so happy that I didn't want this day to end. The girls left and I texted them about what happened they said they were so happy for me. I could've never done this without their help. Ally drove me back to my place and we decided to have a sleepover and before I fell asleep I heard her say "I love you." Then I drifted off to sleep with her in my arms. I'm never letting her go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! So as promised after this chapter there will be more CAMREN. I just needed to write that so you could understand the next parts of the story. Yes there will be drama but you just gotta read and find out for yourself ;) -C

Comment/Vote :)