Apologies.

Chapter 21

CAMILA POV

When Alexa came over to talk to Lauren I felt scared. I thought Lauren was going to kill her or something but thank god she didn't and that she handled it nicely. They went a bit far from us to talk privately. While we were waiting, Normani kicked me under the table.

"What the hell was that for Mani?" I said kinda pissed. IT HURTS YA KNOW.

"Look to your left Mila." She said glancing at her left.

I looked to the left to see Austin heading this way. He was wearing his crutches and he looked so much in pain.

"Camila..." He said.

"What?" I said coldly looking at him straight in the eyes.

"I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry. I hope you and Lauren could forgive me." He said with sincerity in his eyes.

"Fine. I'll forgive you but I don't know about Lauren. And speaking of which here she comes." I said. Looking over to see Lauren with anger boiling in her eyes.

"Babe what the fuck is he doing here?" She asked with anger in her voice.

"Lolo he came here to apologize. He's really sorry for what he's done." I said looking at her with 'CALM YO ASS DOWN BABE' look.

"Lauren I'm really sorry. I didn't know what came over me. It was probably because I was so jealous of you. But I really am sorry. I promise to never go near you guys again." Austin said.

"Fine. But the next time you do that you're dead Mahone. You understand?" Lauren said.

"Yeah I understand. Anyways I gotta go. Ariana's waiting for me in the car." He said before walking away. Ariana was her half-sister. Ariana's dad was killed in the war when he was stationed at Iraq and her mother married Austin's dad.

"Come on babe. He apologize and lets leave it all behind us okay?" I said before pecking her cheeks.

"Okay. Anything for you baby girl." She said giving me a smile.

"Okay MOVING ON... I heard there was an X Factor Audition this weekend here in Miami. You guys wanna audition as a group?" Ally said. Hmm us? Auditioning for X Factor?

"Yeah you guys should! I all heard you sing in glee before." Lucy said smiling at us.

"I don't know. I'll go if Camz is gonna go." Lauren said looking at me.

"I'm going dawgs. It might be fun. Plus I heard Demi will still be a judge." Dinah said with a smile.

"If Dinah's going then I'm going." Normani said before pecking Dinah's lips.

"Camz? Are you going?" Lauren asked looking at me.

"Yeah sure. If I got you girls with me then I'm sure everything will be fine." I said smiling at them. They all squealed and hugged me.

"Now what song are you 5 going to sing?" Vero asked us.

"How about If I Ain't Got You?" Lauren asked.

"No definitely no. Lolo you want us to look like back up singers? When you sing that song its like Alicia Keys herself singing it." I said knowing that Lauren can sing that song in her sleep.

"Okay then miss sore loser." Lauren said sticking her tongue out at me. I did the same back at her.

"How about.... IF I WERE A BOY?" Dinah said with a goofy smile.

"NO." Normani and I said.

"And why not?" Dinah said raising an eyebrow at us.

"Because you can sing that song in a coma... And still get 4 yeses without us." Normani said laughing. Dinah just glared at her.

"Okay okay what about Chain of Fools?" Normani said.

"Okay HOW ABOUT NO?" Dinah said.

"Why not? Its a great song." Normani said pouting.

"Baby I love you but you literally sang that song in your sleep when we had a cuddle date." Dinah said laughing which caused us all to laugh.

"Ohhh I got it what about On My Knees?" Ally suggested.

"Okay No." We all said in unison.

"How about Respect?" I asked.

"Camz no. You sang that song so many times I think you already won a grammy for it." Lauren said with sass.

"Fine then." I pouted.

"I GOT THE PERFECT SONG!!!" Vero said.

"Okay what is it?" I asked.

"IMPOSSIBLE BY SHONTELL." Vero said. We all nodded with excitement.

"Okay you guys wanna start rehearsing today at my place?" Dinah asked.

"Why your place tho?" Ally asked.

"Dinah you never told them huh?" I asked looking at Dinah. She just shook her head no.

"Told us what?" They asked.

"Well guys we never told anyone this but... Dinah's parents built her a music house. Ever since Dinah was 4 she started singing already and her parents noticed so they built her music house. It has a recording studio, all kinds of instruments and a lounge area." I said.

"Damn Dj why did we never hear about this?" Ally asked.

"Well it was a secret." Dinah said laughing.

"Okay lets get going because we only got a week left to practice since its Saturday today and the auditions are next Saturday." Vero said before standing up and taking Lucy's hand.

"Okay we'll meet you there okay?" I asked everyone before we headed to our cars. I'm so excited for this.