Don't Leave Me

CHAPTER 10

CAMILA POV

-Flashback to the cafeteria after Lauren left-

Shit. Lauren scared the crap out of me and now she tried to call me but I stepped back. When I looked at her she was so hurt that I didn't go near her. She ran out, I tried to run after her but she fast and when I saw her she was already in her car. I went back to the cafeteria to borrow Ally's car and thankfully she let me use it. I ran back outside and when I found the car I immediately went inside and started the engine and went to Lauren's house. When I got there I saw her car in the drive way. Thank god she's here. I when I went inside I heard loud cries and then it stopped. SHIT LAUREN. I ran to her room and I went to the bathroom. Shit it locked. I forced it open and I saw Lauren fainted. 

"LAUREN DON'T LEAVE ME" I said yelling and with tears in my eyes. I called 911 and the ambulance came and took her to the hospital. I got in Ally's car and drove to the hospital. When I got there I went to the front desk and asked where Lauren was.

"How may I help you?" the nurse said with a smile. 

"I'm here for Lauren Jauregui." I said trying not to stutter. I tried to hold back the tears. I heard the nurse type.

"what is you're relationship with Ms.Jauregui?" she asked.

"I'm her girlfriend." I say then a huge pain went across my heart. God Lauren don't leave me.

"Okay Ms. Jauregui is still in the emergency room, you can't go in yet until they transfer her to a hospital room and say she's stable. You can wait in the waiting room and I'll call you when you can see her." The nurse said with a sympathetic smile. 

"Thank you" I said and smiled back at the nurse. I didn't want to get angry at her since she didn't do anything but I'm desperate to see my baby girl, my whole world. I decided to call Dinah tell her what happened. 

DINAH POV

I felt my phone vibrate and I asked to be excused from class. When I got to the girls bathroom I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Dinah I'm at the hospital." Camila said.

"Chancho why the hell are you at the hospital did something happen to you?" I asked really worried.

"Its not me its Lauren. Can you and the girls come here. I'll explain everything to you guys when you get here." She said with a sad tone in her voice. She hung up and sent me a text on which hospital they were in. I decided to text the girls. 

*To: ManiBear and AllyCat*

GUYS COME TO THE GIRLS BATHROOM ASAP!!!

*From: ManiBear and AllyCat*

Okay.

When they came into the girls bathroom they asked what was wrong.

"Guys Lauren is in the hospital and Mila's there. She told me to go there and bring you two." I said.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO LAUREN?!?!" Normani said yelling.

"I don't know. Mila said she'll explain everything to us when we get there so be quiet so we can dith school." I said.

"I don't have my car so we'll just use Mani's car." Ally said and we nodded. It took us 30 mins to get to the hospital. When we got there Camila was crying. Her eyes were all puffy and we heard her say "This is all my fault." 

CAMILA POV

"This is all my fault." I said before I heard Dinah say my name.

"Mila what happened?" She said looking at me.

"Remember when Lauren got so angry at the Cafeteria during lunch?" I asked. They nodded and I explained.

"When Lauren called my name I felt scared. I don't know why and then she ran home. I hurt her and when I ran after her I found her in her bathroom full of cuts and I saw an empty bottle of pills. If she dies this will all be my fault. I should have never step back and hurt her feelings. It should be me in there and not her." I said now full of tears running down my cheeks. I expected all of them to be angry at me especially Normani but I was surprised when they all hugged me.

"Mila we were all scared and this is not your fault. Don't ever think like that. Yes you hurt her but then you also chased after her and saved her life before it was too late." Normani said.

We kept talking for 2 hours and then I saw the nurse that I talked to awhile ago come up to me.

"Hey. Your girlfriend, Ms. Jauregui is now stable and they just transferred her to the room 512. You may now see her but only 2 at a time okay?" she said with a soft smile.

"thank you. By the way I'm Camila and seriously thank you for informing me." I said with half a smile.

"Its my job Camila. I'm Clary." She said. (If you watched the Mortal Instuments City Of Bones then you'd know who Clary is) 

After I thanked her I ran to Lauren's room with the girls. When we got there I let all the girls go first cuz I wanted to talk to her alone. Thank god she's alive and she's awake. When I went inside her eyes went wide and she looked down at her blanket like it was so interesting. 

"Baby." I said.

"I'm s-sorry C-Camz. I-I'm so-sorry for scaring you at the cafeteria. I understand if you want to break up." she said while crying. It broke my heart to see her like this.

"Baby yes I got scared but I would never leave you. Never in a million years." I said while putting my finger on her chin and raisin up her face so I can see those beautiful green eyes. I kissed her like there was no tomorrow and praise the lord she kissed me back. I stayed there with her all week. The girls woud come by and check up on her and me. Give us our homeworks and some notes we missed in Class. For some reason Lauren and I noticed the girls were acting strange. hmm wonder what happened when were gone...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER =)))) SO I ADDED CLARY BECAUSE SHE HAS AN IMPORTANT ROLE HERE IN THIS FIC HAHA YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH LIKE PROBABLY THE NEXT CHAPTER OR SO. :) 

Questions:

1. What do you think happened to the girls when Camila and Lauren were gone? 

2. Do you have any guesses as to why Clary is here? ;) 

3. How are you enjoying or disliking the story so far? Do think I should end it soon? :) 

5 comments for the next chapter :) I really want to know what you guys think :) love y'all!!! -C