X Factor

Chapter 22

LAUREN POV

We have been rehearsing all week for this audition and we have a problem. WE DON'T HAVE A GROUP NAME GAHHH.. We held a meeting with Vero and Lucy since we need outside opinion in this matter haha... We were meeting at Dinah's Music House.

"Hey guys I heard you all have a problem" Vero said chuckling.

"Whatever Vero." Dinah said.

"So I was thinking our group name could be LYLAS. You know like Love You Like A Sister." Ally suggested.

"Nope we can't use that unless you want Bruno Mars and his sisters to file a law suit on you 5." Lucy said informing us that Bruno Mars had sisters with a group name of LYLAS.

"Hmmm... How about 1432?" Normani asked.

"That's impossible to remember and plus too many numbers." Vero said grunting.

"What's wrong with numbers?" Normani asked.

"HAHAHA Vero is a loser at Math that's why." I said laughing.

"I GOT IT..." Camz said with her goofy smile.

"Okay what is it babe?" I asked her.

"FIFTH HARMONY" Camz said.

"THAT'S PERFECT CHANCHO!!!" Dinah said hugging her. We all smiled and nodded in approval of our group name.

*The Next Day*

CAMILA POV

Today was our audition day. We were next. We got called by the stage manager and when we got the signal we went out and face thousands of people who were here to watch the auditions. I saw Demi, Simon, L.A Reid and Britney smiling at us.

"Hello girls." Simon said in his british accent.

"Hello." We all said nervously.

"What are your names and how old are you?" Demi asked.

"I'm Ally. I'm 17."

"I'm Lauren. I'm 16."

"I'm Normani. I'm 16 too."

"I'm Camila. I'm 15."

"I'm Dinah. Also 15 years old.

"Why are you here today?" Simon asked.

"We are here to pursue our dreams." Lauren said causally. Which was true. All of us have always loved to sing and someday be as popular and successful as Beyonce or Ed Sheeran.

"Okay. Well you may begin." L.A said.

We started singing Impossible and got a standing ovation by the judges and by the people.

"Stars are born today and america you will be seeing them a lot." Simon said. And after that we got 4 yeses. Its the start and Anything Could Happen.