Dance Drama

Chapter 19

Day of the Dance

LAUREN POV

Tonight was the End of the Year dance at McKinley High. Since our school was an all girls school there were no guys on campus but either way the girls would still ask a guy to the dance since it was allowed. Mostly the girls would go to our neighbor school, Eagle High School, which was an all boys school. I have a few friends there who were also in the popular crowd. But my best friends there were Zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry and Niall. Zayn was engaged to Perrie, Liam is with Danielle, Louis with Eleanor, Niall with Demi and Harry with Kendall. They're all coming to the dance since their girlfriends study at McKinley. I have been friends with them ever since I was 3. The boys and I grew up together with the girls. (Normani, Ally, Vero & Lucy) We were once friends with Alexa until she stole my girlfriend away now we don't know what happened to her since she moved. I felt my phone buzz snapping me out of my thoughts.

*From: Baby Camz <3*

Babe! Dinah said the limo will be picking us up at 5 pm at Normani's house. So get ready. I'll pick you up in an hour.

*To: Baby Camz <3*

Okay babe. I'll wait for you just honk your car when your outside already.

The girls and I decided to rent a limo since it would be hassle to bring our cars and the fact that we were lazy to drive. So I got ready and took a shower, put on the dress I bought and put make up on. I checked my watch it was 3:50 so Camz should be picking me up soon since she texted me at 3. I decided to wait at the living room for Camz. I waited for 5 mins before I heard a honk outside my house. I went out the house and saw Camila's Porsche convertible. She has a new car.

"Hey babe. Nice car." I said while going in the car and kissing her lips.

"I know right. My parents finally gave me a car and its so beautiful. I love this car so much." She said with so much excitement.

"You love the car more than me?" I asked pretending to be hurt.

"Of course not babe. I love you more than anything in the world." She said looking at me before kissing me. after the kiss she started her engine and drove to Normani's house. When we got there it was 4:20. Everyone was there Vero, Lucy, Normani, Dinah, Ally and Clary.

"Hey dawg just in time. We're taking a group picture and then couple pictures then we can go." Dinah said looking at me then at the photographer we hired.

"Cool. Come on babe lets take some pictures." I said grabbing Camila's hand and guiding her to the pictorial area set up in the garden part of Normani's house. We took a lot of pictures before the limo got here. We all said thank you to the photographer and she said she'll send us the pictures tomorrow in the mail. We all piled up in the limo to the left was Vero, Lucy, Normani, Dinah, Ally, Clary, Camila then Me. We got to the dance at 6 and it was just starting. We gave our tickets and headed inside. We spotted Zayn and the boys and walked our way over there.

CAMILA POV

When we got to the dance we spotted the boys and made our way over there but then me being the clumsy idiot I am lost my balance and nearly fell to the floor. Thankfully Lauren was there to catch me.

"Falling for me again Karla?" She said winking.

"I always fall for you Jauregui." I said blushing.

The girls and the boys were all laughing hysterically because I nearly fell on my face and the dance hasn't even reached the crazy dance moment yet.