Chapter 4 - forest of four murders

This chapter contains some murder scenes. You have been warned.

The woods oozed sparkling water. The atmosphere is moist. I walked and walked without an end. I did not know where I was heading, the pesky Prince did not tell me where exact I should go, and the little that I do know about this kingdom, I daresay that this forest is going to be huge.

I suddenly started to heard dull noises from somewhere near me. It sounded like that someone was in great pain. I tried to look around me. Nothing. I tried to hear the cry of the person. It camed from every direction. What do I do? What do I do? I hopped over an dike an ran through the lush forest towards where the cry seemed to be the most loud.

I came across an glade. I looked around me and saw an character dressed up in blue lying in an puddle of blood.

Oh my goodness. This cannot be real.. I panicked. I ran to the person who cried in pain. It seemed to be an young beautiful woman.

"Can you hear me?" I tried asking her.

"P-please... Hear my plea... W-we need to warn the P-prince..." She said in her dying breath.

Then she stopped moving and breathing. I held her in my arms.
I sighed and closed my eyes. I imagine that she had to be one of the seven wise spirits, what else would she had been doing at the woods, all by herself?

I dug up an hole to the ground with my shield and then lied her down there, filled the hole up and put an little flower I found on top of the grave. I bowed and continued walking.

I guess I can just hope that she did not know the secret to the Triforce.

After sometime I saw an man dressed in red walking around scratching his head.

"Oi!" I shouted and waved.

The man turned around and looked at me.

I ran to him.

"Sir, I am looking for the seven wise spirits reborn, you wouldn't happen to be one of them or know anything about them?" I huffed.

"Ah! The seven spirits! Indeed I am one of them. But oh my, what in the world has happened to you?" He grinded.

"Huh?" I looked at my tunic, that was covered up in bright red blood. "Oh.. I tried to help an injured person, but I was not able to do so.."

"That is awful!"

I nodded.

"About the seven spirits.. Do you know anything about the secret of the Triforce?" I then asked.

"The Triforce? I do know that-"

He did not finish his sentence.

"That?" I asked again before I realized it. An sharp long knife had penetrated right through his stomach.

I gasped as he fell face first to the ground and an black tall shadow fled running off.

The spirit reborn did not move and the shadow had already faded. I wanted to cry. I wanted to shout. But I couldn't. I just fell on my knees to the hard ground. Why won't my body move? I stared at the dead man silently.