Wait Who?!

Previously: I sing along with the music laying on my bed as time slowly goes by.
.
.
.
.
.
Night falls finally to which I am grateful for. Storm wraps herself around my body while I grab my suitcases and bag. Once I finish that I count the money that storm grabbed for me. "You got me more then I needed, this is literally $1000.00"? I say to her with confusion, 'It'ssssssss becausssssssse you need enough to sssssssssurvive'. She responds to which I nuzzle her, "thanks love, you really are my bestfriend". I smile and grab my skateboard then jump out my window. Once I land on the ground I begin to run into the trees so I am not seen. Once I make it to the road I set my skateboard down, and put my earbuds back in. I skate and skate for I dont know how long before I was in front of a semi fancy hotel.

*Time skip to the hotel room*

   I walk into my room and look around, "It's pretty nice and it's only $300.00 a night, I'm just happy I finally got out of adoption place thank lucifer". I say to storm who is already making herself comfy on the bed. I set my suitcases down and plop down on the bed with her as a sigh escapes my lips. I sit there wondering what the fuck I'm gonna do from now on, I mean I can use my abilities and teleport me to an abandoned place that still standing and in decent working condition, but it takes to much out of me. I have no energy to do anything after that long skateboard trip, my tummy grumbles and I sigh getting up looking in the fridge. To my surprise the fridge was full of snacks, drinks and other goodies. I grab out a soda and a few things of string cheese then sit back down thinking to myself. I snack while stressing about my new situation. After I'm done eating I decide to deal with it in the morning as sleep over takes me when my head hits that pillow.

   The next morning I wake up and yawn while looking at the time. I sigh and stretch taking a quick shower and changing into a new outfit. After that I throw away my trash from last night into the trashcan before I leave the room. I wanted to teleport, but decided to just to see wear exactly I landed myself this time, I need to start paying attention on my skateboard drives. I walk into the elevator pushing the first floor button waiting for the elevator doors to close. Right after they close the elevator begins to descend downwards. I watch the numbers above the button pad as they light up until it stops at the main floor. The elevator doors open and I walk out of the elevator through the lobby and out the doors.

    I look around me seeing the different bars, casinos and other things. I'm on the Vegas strip? Huh that's funny, there was a time I told myself I would never come here due to weed being legal and I had to stay clean to focus on mastering abilities. Now that I have them mastered I can enjoy myself even if I'm not old enough just yet. I look around seeing a cab pull up to the curb, I walk over sense no ones there and open the door hopping inside shutting it. I set my luggage on the floor and my bag on the side of me, and at that moment I notice someone already inside when I was as well. "This is my cab I was here first", the man says rather rude and like always I look down not saying a word. "Oh, I am sorry sir I didn't see you". I finally manage to say while going to get out but I am stopped dead in my tracks when I see all the traffic and cars driving past my side of the cab out the window. "If I open the door it could get taken off". I say quietly but the guy heard because he sighs annoyed speaking. "Driver please take me to Hollywood Studios". I hear the man say as the driver drives off.

    I look out the window lost in my thoughts as the driver drives. Suddenly a familiar song starts playing over the radio. "Driver, can you turn up the radio please"? I ask the taxi driver who nods turning up the radio.  At that moment I hear the pre-chorus to the song hear me now by Hollywood Undead. I smile and sing along with the chorus. "Where'd you go? Where's your home? How'd you end up all alone can you hear me now? there's no light there's no sound hard to breathe when your underground can you hear me now? hear me now, now, now"? I continue to sing, as it gets to the second vurse I being to rap getting into the song while noticing out of the corner of my eye the man sitting next to me is watching me. Out of embarrassment I stop and look down, that's when he speaks to me again, "you must love Hollywood Undead". The man states with a grin on his face which for some reason comforted me. "Yes I do, I am their biggest fan, I have all their albums and singles, I havent been to a concert yet, but I hope I get to, I've been a fan sense they first started back in myspace days, it sucks when you dont get a chance to do anything fun".