The Airport

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to Jordan shaking me lightly. "huh what"? I say while yawning. "It's time to wake up. we have to be at the airport in two hours, so hurry up and get dressed." He says with a toothbrush in his hand, I giggle as he walks out of my room. I groan and roll out of bed before standing up and stretching, I then grab my towel from one of my suitcases and head to the shower, I shut the door down and strip down getting inside then turn it on, it takes a little for the water to heat up but when it does I relax as the hot water relaxes my muscles.

I get out of the shower and sigh, looking at the cuts I made the night before I ran away. I shook my head and go to my suitcase, I dig around until I find a black jean vest with black spikes on the shoulders and pockets. I toss it on the bed and then go back to digging, I soon find my red plaid dress that had straps hanging from each side on the dress and grab it tossing it on the bed as well. I then go to another suitcase and grab my black ripped fishnet stalking's and leather fingerless gloves. I put on the outfit and then my jewelry. When I finished, I grabbed my makeup kit and walked to the bathroom to put on my makeup, I decided to do a punk rock look for todays makeup to match my outfit. After about a half hour, I finish my makeup and then style my hair. When I finish that, I grab some hair spray to keep my hair into place, I grab a pair of gothic three inch platforms and slide them on. I then clean my snakebites, labret, septum, gauges, and belly button ring. When I finish that I look in the mirror and eyed myself looking at my body and thighs, I sighed looking so disgusted, than grab my suitcases and head to the living room wear the guys stood waiting, "It's about time you showed up", J says with a joking tone, "It's about time you get yourself a life there selling them on amazon for five dollars". I reply and laugh as the guys all laugh with me. "Also this hotel is just wear we are staying for the week sense we wanted some vacation time before the tour Y/N, our actual house is actually down in L.A I just thought you should know". He says, and I nod, "Good thing I have not unpacked anything." I say, and he chuckles, nodding. We all hop in Jorel's car, throwing our bags in the back before driving off to the airport. When we arrive, we all get out and grab our suitcases, taking them to customs.

Soon enough, we get there, a man said in a non-chant voice, "Please remove all metal including piercings, belts, change, keys and any other thing that's metal or made with metal." I sigh and took out all my piercings setting them in a clear box as they went through a scanner and than walked through the sensor thing, but when I walked through the buzzer went off, "remove all metal miss", he says pointing to my choker I glare but took it off setting it in yet another clear box and walked through the scanner this time making no sound when I walk through. I sighed in relief and grabbed my choker along with piercings and put them all back on while the guys were finishing up customs. When they finished, we walked to wear our bags and grabbed them as they came out from wear they were scanned.

Jordan P.O.V

 "I have never flown first class, its so amazing and the food looks great, they even have a cafe wear you can buy hamburgers and sandwiches and other goodies, I am in heaven", Y/N says with eyes as sparkly as kid who just saw a candy store. I chuckle as me,her and the guys sit down in some vacant seats. "Hey, are you doing okay?" I asked her while she was staring out the plane window. She just sighed and shrugged. "This is my first time going to a concert, let alone on tour with my favorite band, and then going on stage with you guys. I am so nervous." She says, and I look at her, embracing her in a hug. She is hesitant at first, but she eventually hugs back, snuggling up to me. "You'll be fine lil sis, you'll do great on stage," I say with a smile and rest my head on hers. That's when I hear her snoring. "Is she sleeping?" Matthew asks me. I nod, looking back at her." 'She looks so peaceful'. I say to myself, "we will be arriving in New York in about 18 hours," a man says over the speaker. I sigh and rest my head on Y/N, head falling asleep.

Hope you guys are liking the update ^^

Word Count:859