In-N-Out with A7X

Y/N P.O.V

   I gasp at what I see. There stands Jacob, the guy everyone fears at the adoption center, especially the girls because he is a chomo. "I saw you walking in and thought I would pay you a visit". He says to me with an evil smirk, which caused shivers to run down my spine, "no, I'm not going any wear, so you can go fuck yourself", I say as Danny comes over, "hey you okay kiddo"? He asks me while looking at my uncle. "No, this is the man who raped me for two years straight from age seven to nine in the adoption center, and he wants me to go with him. Meleony the girl who owns the adoption center is the worst, I'll be damned if I'm treated like a slave there or going back". I say and look down realizing I just blurted something personal and it is now out in the open. To my surprise Danny hugs me and pulls me away from Jacob, "she won't be going any wear so go suck a dick and die thanks", Danny says to him and shuts the door in his face. I giggle and smile looking up at him, "thanks", I told him giving him a kiss on the cheek like a daughter would to her dad and walked into the kitchen. "So tell us about yourself", Jordan says to me with a smile, I felt my cheeks burn up and look away from his perfect face. 'Perfect face what? No stop thinking like that Y/N your twelve hes way older then you'.

   I sat down and sigh thinking of wear to begin. "My name is Y/N I grew up in the adoption center, I dont know who my parents are. I was raped by my uncle Jacob from age seven to nine until Meleony found out and that's when Jacob left. I suffer from anorexia and bulimia, I struggle with self-harm and depression, I smoke and drink sometimes when things get to rough for me. I love to sing, draw, and write music. I also love a lot of heavy and death metal, and some pop and country. I'm twelve years old, I play guitar and videogames. That's pretty much me". I say looking at them leaving out my abilities, that's when they all glomp me in a hug. "I hope you know you'll be safe here were your family now so don't worry about the past kiddo", Jorel says while patting my head, I giggle and nod feeling happy for once. "So you play guitar and sing"? George asks me with a smile. "I do why"? I ask and turn to look at him. "I wanna hear you play and sing with us", he says with a chuckle. "I um, I mean, um, okay". I say looking down nervous. "Y/N don't be nervous", Danny says and hands me a guitar that was on the wall. "I don't know what song to do"? I say looking at them, "how about you play one of your favorite songs and we will follow", Dylan suggests looking at me. I nod and smile thinking about the song. "I'll need an amp, a backup guitar, bass guitar, backup vocals, and a drummer". I say with a smile, Jorel, Matty, George, and Danny all stood up. "Good thing our band has each of those, so let's go down to the studio", Jorel says with a smirk and opens the door on the wall by the table.

   I follow the guys walking down some stairs till we reach the end, when I walk in I was in awe. It has everything a music lover could want. "I think I'm in love", I say with a smile. They all chuckle and grab their instruments, attaching the amps to the guitar. "You all ready? Wait do you guys know how to play this song"? I said looking at them. They all nodded and motioned for me to start.

Y/N, Matty, George, Danny: *play the opening*

Y/N: Nightmare!

Jorel: Now your nightmare comes to life

Y/N: Dragged ya down below down to the devil's show to be his guest forever

Jorel: Peace of mind is less than never

Y/N: Hate to twist your mind but god ain't on your side and old acquaintance severed

Jorel: Burn the world your last endeavor

Y/N: Flesh is burning you can smell it in the air cause men like you have

Such an easy soul to steal

Jorel: steal

Y/N: So stand in line while they ink numbers in your head you're now a slave until the end of time here nothing stops the madness,