Interview And Masks

*time skip to after getting off the plane, and settled in the hotel with spending one night*

Y/N Point Of View

   I wake up to my alarm and yawn shutting it off.  I force myself out of bed and walk over to the closet to find something to wear. I dig for a few before picking out my outfit. I put on my Hollywood Undead mix and start to get ready. The band had an interview and a concert today so were sorta busy I was hoping to sleep in. I put on (outfit in photos)

 I put on (outfit in photos)

  Once I finish putting on my clothes I go to the bathroom

  Once I finish putting on my clothes I go to the bathroom. I grab my comb and begin to rat my (H/C) hair. Next I do my punk rock makeup look and put on my skull choker. "Y/N come on we have to leave to the interview". Matty says walking into my room, "coming Matt", I reply grabbing my phone, ear buds and car keys then follow him out. "You look nice today", he says to me while we walk towards the living room, I chuckle and shake my head as we walk in the living room. There stood the guys or more importantly my family. "You look awesome for your first interview", my dad (Jorel) says to me with a smile on his face, "thanks Dad", I say walking over to him. He nods with a grin before we leave the hotel room. Once we get to the parking lot we all jump in my Camaro that dad rented for me and I start the car then drive off. I put on scene for dummies by Hollywood Undead and start rapping with the song. The boys stare at me and I smile, “I have all your songs memorized by heart”. I reply and they all nod, I then go back to rapping the song as we drive.