Part1

The picture indicates what happens

Chapter1: Why are you acting like things are ok?

Chara

Gah! I've been so tired lately! I barely had any sleep due to many gigs! I'm so tired and I wish I can go to sleep but I can't~

Maybe I should go visit Y/n's grave? But then again Frisk haven't came, we always visit together. Plus it's her birthday today! I wish I can celebrate with her, I would do anything to have one more moment with her.

*knock knock*

I went to open the door.

"Hello Chara! I bought you chocolate your favorite!" Frisk smiled.

"F-Frisk... I d-don't really eat
t-those anymore..." I stuttered smiling nervously.

"Wait why? You used to love chocolate!~" Frisk giggled.

"Y-You eat it I'm sorry, I can't take chocolate." I said turning it away.

"Huh? I guess I'll eat it!" She cheered.

I don't really eat chocolate anymore, it reminds me of Y/n who I call chocolate... Haha, I hate this...

"So, today's Y/n birthday! Let's go!" Frisk said sadly.

"How do you pretend to be so happy? When deep down we all know you're breaking inside." I said confused.

"I have no idea what you're talking about.." Frisk smiled.

Frisk

I can't let Chara see through my smile.. Deep down I'm dying without my sister around, but I have to stay strong for Chara..

He wouldn't even take chocolate which was so strange, he loves chocolate! I have to get him to be happy without Y/n here anymore.

"Come on Chara, we visit Y/n's grave everyday and you know today is her birthday! She's 19!" I smiled sadly.

"Yeah, don't worry I'm coming, just have to finish this song." Chara said.

"What's more important? A song or your girlfriend?" I said with anger.

Chara looked at me then frowned. I could tell he didn't want to see Y/n today since he really wanted to celebrate her birthday with her.

"She's way more important... I'm coming." Chara sighed.

I nodded and walked back downstairs and into the parking lot. I got in my car and grabbed the steering wheel. I started to cry, the cry I've been holding back for years..

"I'm sorry sister! I don't supposed to be crying! I'm supposed to be happy for you." I cried some more.

I look up and saw Chara coming. I quickly wiped away my tears and put a smile on my face. Chara got in the car and looked at me.

"Took you long enough!" I laughed.

Papyrus
(He is mature now after you know...)

I decided to make a party for human Y/n since it's her birthday. I cooked all my amazing food, and my brother, Asriel, and Undyne helped decorate.