Part10

The picture indicates what happens
Sorry ive been gone for a while mess happened
Chapter10: Lemme get it!

You

I woke up on chara chest and I smiled so big. I lifted my shirt up and touched my belly and giggled, I can't believe I actually have a baby In my stomach. I looked at Chara and poked his face.

He twitched but he didn't wake up so I shook him and he woke up with his gentle eyes looking at me. I smiled and said "Good Morning love."

He laughed softly and cuddled me. This is one of the best feelings in the world being able to hold the one I love again.

"Goodmorning Chocolate, today is a beautiful day isn't it?" He whispered.

I agreed and yawn. "Let's start our day off good baby ok? I love you!" I say.

He smiled and said he loved me too and got up.

"So should we tell everyone the news? That you're pregnant?" He say.

Chara

When I asked that question her beautiful smile turnt into a pout and I looked at her with confusion.

"Why are you pouting?" I asked her out of confusion.

"What if people don't except me being pregnant??" She sighed.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to her and kissed her.

"Baby everyone going to except us stop having doubt I swear sometimes you slow." I said hitting her ontop of her head.

"Ouch!" She cried.

I laughed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Lemme not forget Y/n was in there with me over here singing with a toothbrush in here mouth, Jesus.

Frisk(Few hours later)

I woke up due to my kids shaking me awake and jumping on the bed. I could feel my eyes turn red but I kept my cool.

(Fun fact: Frisk eye color now change color due to her mood happy: Gold Sad: Blue Red: Anger or being taken over Pink: flirty and others)

(Frisk eyes now be open unless her eyes are changing colors it then close and re open with a different color)

"STOP JUMPING ON THE BED AND SIT DOWN RUGRATS!" I yell at them.

They immediately stop jumping and sat on the bed. I looked at them and gave them mean looks and they frowned.

"Oh no no no! Don't make that face with me! You guys are so baddd!" I hiss at them.

"B-But mommy we just wanted to wake you up!" Miya said sadly.

These kids give me a headache I swear! I look at them with my red eyes and the bust out crying. My eyes turnt purple due to sympathy and I hugged them.

"It's rude to jump on the bed when someone is sleeping!" I say.

"Well we're sorry mommy! Where's dad?" They both say.

I shrugged and turnt on the tv and made them watch a kid show since they love it so much.

My phone suddenly bussed out of no where. I answer it and it was Chara.

"Hey Frisk can you guys meet us at Undyne house?" He asked.

"Erm yeah I just have to get ready I'll be there in a few." I say.

I hung up the phone and got my kids ready first.

Chara

Me and Chocolate went clothes shopping. She wanted to get a bottle of alcohol. I nicely picked her up but she kept fidgeting.

"Lemme get it!!" She hiss.

"Have you forgot you are pregnant already?" I asked giggling.

"Oh yeah i forgot..." She sighs.

She stop fidgeting and I let her down. She looked at me and kissed me.

"I hope I live my entire life with you." Y/n giggled.

"Damn, your cute face is my weakness." I said clutching my heart.

She giggled and hold my hand and we continued shopping until it was time to go over Undyne House.

I deleted Wattpad because it glitches and I can't really write my stories so I'm so sorry I need to report this to Wattpad but have a blessed day