Part6

The adorable picture indicates what happens

Chapter6: I'm sorry; Chara Pov I'm so done Asriel!; Frisk Pov.

Chara

I took Y/n to a place in the underground. Where the golden flowers were at which was my favorite place. Me and Y/n both sat down and she looked around confused.

"Why are we down here?" She asked with confusion.

I scoot closer to her and put her head on my chest.

"Well, I was abused and bullied a lot and I fell down here. My brother name Asriel found me and he had a welcoming family and I was happy, until one day I had a plan and I poisoned myself that's when everything went downhill..." I spoke quietly.

"I died and my one request was for Asriel to go to the surface for me and burry me in the Golden Flowers. He made it up to the surface but the humans killed him and that was the day I hated humanity.. Frisk popped up and I made her kill everyone in the underground and it worked!"

"But she end up resetting over and over again but then one day you fell down.. I made you do the same thing but then I reseted for you. You were so nice to me and I started to develop feelings for you!"

"O-One d-day we argued because I made such a big deal over some water and you went to go break the barrier.... Y-You end u-up d-dying! Over the years I cut myself, I had huge depression you were the only person I would live for..."

"One day my talent got recognized and now I'm a singer! I was still depressed though but now you're here but don't remember me."

I felt like crying but I didn't. My eyes were very dull and I looked at Y/n. She started to cry.

"I-I'm sorry Char! I didn't know all of that happened!" She cried.

I patted her head. Tears was still falling down her eyes and then the same thing happened with me. I burst out into tears and squeezed her. She let go of me and kissed me.

The lips I remember and I love. It felt so real and so good.

Frisk

20 missed calls from baby❤️😍

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on Undyne couch. I sat down on then floor and Miya sat in my lap. I was still pissed off with Asriel..

"You ok punk?!" Undyne asked me.

I looked at Undyne and jumped. Why is everyone turning into a human?!

"Erm yeah I'm fine just me and Asriel had an argument.." I sighed.

Undyne looked at me and frowned.

"Y'all need to work it out." She says.

I frowned that's the point. Asriel is still mad at me for something I apologized for! I don't understand why he's so mad about it still I mean I know he have a dick and it probably hurt but dang!!

Asriel

Me and Kimmy went to the park and we were eating ice cream. I tried to call Frisk over and over again but she never answered not even once.

I sighed and looked at Kimmy. She was having a good time but me on the other hand wasn't.

"Are you ok daddy?" Kimmy asked.

"Of course I am!" I smiled.

It's sad that I have to lie to my own Daugther but I don't want her getting upset. I tried to rang up Frisk and this time she answered.

"Frisk im so glad you answered!" I say happily.

"Yeah.. What do you want?" She asked upset.

"I'm sorry Frisk but you should've had did that." I say.

"I know and that's why I apologized so many times!"

"You shouldn't have done it though!"

"You know what, IM SO DONE ASRIEL!"

"Wait F-"

She hanged up on me and I face palmed. Way to go Asriel you made Frisk even more upset! I sighed and put my head in my hands.

You

I felt so bad for Chara. He must really be heartbroken and it's sad that I can't remember that much. Even though memories pop up once in a while.

But all I know is I love Chara, even though I can't remember him I love him so much.. And I don't care if I can't remember him! We can be happy!

This story is UnderEditing!!