Part10

Y/n process!
The picture indicates what happens

3 months later

You

I guess when you're pregnant you each a lot and sleep a lot and have cramps. I feel so uncomfortable right now but I'm glad I'm having a bundle of joy.

I was sitting on the floor watching tv because the couch didn't feel comfortable to me. Chara was just starting to wake up and I turned around and smiled at him. Lately me and Chara been sleeping kinda crazy lately.

Chara was on the couch drooling like no tomorrow until he was starting to wake up. He looks at me with his lovely red eyes and did a cheeky smile.

He ran through my hair and he kissed my forehead. I gently smile with a blush spreading across my face. I'm so glad mother and father brought me back.

"Hey so how our baby doing?" Chara says gently.

"She's doing fine just fine." I smile.

"No it's a boy not a girl!" Chara face turns into a pout.

I giggle. We don't know the gender of the baby yet but I don't care what is the gender. I'm fine with a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.

Chara gets up off the couch and decide to sit behind me. He cuddle me from behind and put his hand on my stomach.

"I never been so happy..." Chara says with tears coming on my shirt.

I was shocked and I turned my head to see him. He was crying while smiling.

Chara

Y/n turns her head and looks at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Don't worry chocolate, these are tears of happiness." I say smiling at her.

She smiles at me back and I pull her into a kiss. I'm so glad, my dream and my wishes came true. I got the love of my life back, and now we're finna have a baby.

Sans

I've been sitting in the house all day doing nothing. I don't feel like doing experiments either. I just want to have fun! Maybe we should have a party for Y/n new baby, which technically she didn't have yet.

I'm so proud of them, I haven't seen Chara smile in years and if he did smile it was always fake.

I got up off the couch and went to the kitchen.

"Ugh Papyrus! Why don't we have ketchup!" I yell from across the room.

"Dear brother, we ran out of ketchup so don't yell across the room anymore! Have some manners for god sakes!" Papyrus yells back.

I sighed and slammed the fridge. Jesus what a long day it's going to be.

Yay I updated but I'm not looking over it cause I'm trying to update all my stories! Good day!