Chapter 1

Everyone has probably dreamt of them being a teenage agent once in their lives. Agreed, the cool gadgets and the nice toned body that you have is a bonus. However, actually being a secret agent is not as fun as one would think. Oh no, all those stories about being a agent have left out the fact about the gruesome, tiring trainings and working with smug, arrogant elites your age. Luckily for me, I was one of the strongest agents around and as soon as they found it out, I was moved to a special training center.

To be honest, I did not even ask for this. The only reason why I was moved is due to the fact that at the age of 16, I developed my water powers, which landed me in the department where they trained elementals. So, yippee for me, I no longer had to train with any of those arrogant immature guys anymore. What was even better was that my power was ranked 8 out of 10, the highest in the entire HQ, which was unheard of. Most powers were trained up and the best would be ranked at least 6 out of 10.

However, some silver linings came with clouds and unluckily for me, I was going to be trained along with a group of teenagers with water powers. What was worse, even though I had the strongest power, I was to be placed under the command of someone who was weaker than me for the sole reason that he was older. Undeniably, he was 20, mature, handsome and the perfect role model for a leader, but most people knew that I was stronger and just as good a leader although I was mischievous at times. Oh well, maybe all the time.

As you can see, I was not very well-liked by the general, although I was well-liked by the rest of the group. Oh well. Things could be worse. At least I was second in command.