CHAPTER 7

I am officially back! This story and my two versions of Bruh will be the only stories I work on until I finish them both.

This story will be updated Mondays and Fridays when I update twice a week and Wednesdays when I update only once a week.

I'm posting a day early cause of LexieJackson4 love ya doll.

I hope you guys enjoy? :*

xx-Mystery-xx

-----------------------------

-Braelynn's Point of View-

Today's the day of the award show. Right now, I'm trying to get my fathers out of bed, but they won't move a muscle. Unless it's to swat me away.

"Ugh, Dad, Papa, get up!" I yelled. "We were supposed to leave ten minutes ago to get to the dressing rooms!"

"Braelynn-Juliette, would you shut up?" Papa groaned, cuddling more into Dad's side. "We had a late night."

"One, ew, and two, it's your faults. Now get up!" I scolded, turning out of the room. I heard running feet as I was walking down the stairs, and turned to go see what was going on but then I heard retching noises. My eyes widened and I turned and just went on down the stairs. I don't do puke.

I walked into the kitchen and took out the teakettle, filling it with water, and turned on the stove, placing the kettle on the burner.

By the time Dad and Papa came downstairs, I had three boiling hot mugs of tea ready, along with muffins made the day before by Dad, and set out.

"Mm, thanks Brae-Julie," Dad thanked, looking at the clock, eyes widening at the time. "Shit!"

Dad chugged down the rest of his tea and then ran upstairs and into what I assumed to be his bathroom. Papa just watched him run up the stairs, taking repeated small drinks of his tea.

"Don't you need a shower?" I questioned. If they did, that, last night, then he would need one.

"Showered after," he replied before he gagged. I shoved him towards the sink, and just in time too.

He puked three or four times before he finally was done. Papa turned on the tap and cupped some water in his hands and washed his mouth, and shut the tap back off.

"Ugh, fuck," Papa groaned, turning towards me. He was pasty as could be, no color to his skin.

"Papa?" I said, wondering if he now was sick.

"Not now Braelynn," Papa grumbled, washing out the sink.

"Do you have the flu or something?" I asked, concerned.

"I said not now Braelynn-Juliette," he said sternly, looking at me with a short glare. I held my hands up in surrender.

"Sorry for being concerned about your well-being," was the last thing I said before I turned and walked out of the kitchen.

As I was doing so, I heard him mumbled something about being stupid and needing to tell the truth.

But, if he didn't want to be bothered about it, then I was gonna leave him alone, and maybe tell Dad what I heard.

*****

We finally were picked up to head to the dressing rooms building where we would get ready and then drive off to the venue of the awards show.

Dad, Papa and I were all dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, dreading the moments to which we would be put in tight, skin-fit clothes and uncomfortable shoes.

"Why do I have to come?" I asked, groaning.

"Because we said so, now shut it," Dad replied snippy because I've asked this going on twenty times.

"Rick, pullover," Papa suddenly said. Rick, the driver, did as he was told and stopped the car on the side of the road, Papa quickly throwing open his door and kneeling down by the grass. Dad just stayed put, with his arms crossed and watched as Papa puked. Granted, he couldn't really get out of the car, as to not been seen.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Dad.

"The asshole won't tell me either. He's been doing this for at least a week now," Dad grumbled.

"I was talking to him earlier about it and he got pissed off at me, and told me to leave him alone. As I walked out of the kitchen, he mumbled something about needing to be honest and being stupid," I told him. I'm allowed to cuss when in private or with friends. Dad rolled his eyes and watched Papa stand up, and head back to the car.

"I'll confront him later about it. He's gonna tell me whether or not he likes it."

*****

"Braelynn!" Aunt Lottie yelled for me. She was another stylist for the band, along with Lou still.

"Hi Lots," I said, sitting down in the chair in front of her.

"So I know your dads had control over your outfit and makeup so, I hope you like what me and Lou put together," she said, grabbing the hair curlers. I smiled at her and nodded, telling her to do as she pleases.

"Just, don't make me look like a whore please? I already get called that enough even though I'm a virgin," I pleaded. Aunt Lottie scoffed as she began rolling my hair into the curlers.

"It's ridiculous you get called such names. You're fifteen, almost sixteen. The only person you go out with is Liza or Elex," Aunt Lottie told me. I closed my eyes and frowned.

"I agree," I whispered sadly, opening my eyes again. Aunt Lottie smiled at me sadly and finished up putting my hair in the curlers, and then wrapped a hair dryer bag thingy over my head and turned it on.

She then began working on my makeup when the door opened.

"Joseph, just shut the fuck up. If you hate me so much then divorce me. Quit nagging at me like I've done something wrong," I heard the voice of none other than Briana Jungwirth, also known as my "mum".

"Him again I see," Lou mentioned, motioning for her to sit down.

"I mean, who does he think he is? He get pissed at me because he's with me, when it's not even my fault!" Briana complained. Lou crossed her eyes and just nodded along. 

Aunt Lottie began working on my makeup as Dad and Papa came in to get their makeup done by two other stylists/artists provided by the award show.

*****

An hour later and everybody was ready. Hair was done, makeup was done, and suits and dresses were on.

We all looked good. Fancy and well dressed up.

Everyone here was Niall, Liam, me, Dad, Papa and Briana. And it was now high time for the award show to begin, as everyone was now showing up at the venue. I smiled as I walked out of the limo and towards the building.

"We love you Braelynn-Juliette!" I heard a group of fans scream. I looked at them and waved, making them scream louder. I giggled and finally walked into the building. Dad walked beside me and gave me a high five.

"You look beautiful baby," he said, grabbing a ringlet of my hair.

I giggled, "thanks Dad. You look very handsome." Dad smiled and we continued walking, more fans in the building.

"Larry is real!" Another group of fans screamed, making Dad tense for a moment.

I rolled my eyes once we were in the cover of the building and looked towards him, giving him a sad smile before looking at Papa, frowning when I noticed he was walking in with his hands clasped with Briana's. Of course he let go as soon as he walked in, but it still hurts, not me, but Dad as well.

"Show starts in thirty minutes. Everyone take your seats!" someone I don't know yelled from the side.

"Come on Rosaline," Dad said sadly. He only used my middle name when he was upset. Like sad, depressed upset.

I just sighed softly and followed him to where we were seat