CHAPTER 30

I didn't take five years to update this time!!

I got a kitten! And school starts in a week. We start the 9th of August.

Anyways, here's a picture of my baby. Her name is Éile (I-Luh) Sage and she's 8 weeks old.

I hope you all have/had an amazing day/night!

I love you all ! :*

Oh ps, I get my MacBook back here soon (it was the school's so we have to return them during the summer( so my updates should be quicker. (I hate writing on my phone)

xx-Mystery-xx

----------------------

-Third Person's Point of View-

It was early in the morning when Braelynn-Juliette found herself waking up. She blinked her eyes to get used to the bright sunlight that was streaming in through her windows.

Yawning, she sat up in her bed and looked around her room, eyes narrowing on her calendar that hung in her wall.

Braelynn-Juliette gasped and cheered to herself, quietly, when she realized today was the day.

Braelynn stood up, throwing the covers off of her and made her way out of her room, running down the stair.

Without a care in the world, Braelynn-Juliette threw open her parents' door, it hit the wall with a loud bang, and jumped on their bed.

She was careful, however, to land more on Harry than Louis because Louis was still sore in the area where his stitches were, and she didn't want to hurt him. Ironically, she accidentally landed an elbow in Harry's crotch.

Harry woke with a screech, reaching to grab where the searing pain was. His screech woke up Louis, who groggily sat up, leaning against his elbows, to see what the deal with his fiancé was.

That's when he registered Braelynn's never-ending cackling.

"Rosaline, what did you do?" Louis groaned, pushing her away slightly so he could roll over and rub Harry's arm sympathetically, pressing a kiss to his neck.

When Braelynn finally managed to catch her breath, she explained, "I jumped in the bed to wake you guys up and accidentally elbowed Dad."

Louis chuckled slightly and played with Harry's hair, telling his only child, "Apologize, love."

Braelynn-Juliette mooched her way up next to Harry and laid across him.

"Sorry Dad, I didn't mean to elbow you and hurt you," she apologized.

"It's fine," Harry grumbled, rolling over, causing Braelynn to fall down onto his chest from where she was on his side. "Just next time, find a new wake up call."