CHAPTER 18

After quite a bit of time lol, not due to procrastination whatsoever, here's chapter 18. don't hate me.

the picture below is some pictures of some of the people in the story so you can see how I imagined them to look like.

but here's the story

xx-Mystery-xx

-----------------------

-Harry's Point of View-

I sighed as I stood in the kitchen, slowly, but roughly, stirring my tea, making the sweet sugar dissolve in the piping hot brown liquid. Today we have a meeting with management about our new album that we recently dropped, and a tour for it. I'm honestly not too stoked about it; the tour I mean. Well, that's a lie. I always love touring. Going to new places, although there aren't many more new places we can go. We've been to a lot of places in our twenty years of touring. I can't imagine that there's more places we could possibly have a gig at. I know there's a lot of places in the world, but there's a limit of arenas and stadiums we can perform at.

I tossed my spoon in the sink, it clanging inside the metal loudly, as there was nothing in it at the moment. I grabbed mine and Louis' mug of tea and walked upstairs to our room, where Louis was still currently sleeping. Our meeting was in two hours and he had to get up now, or he never would. Plus, he needed to shower. For some reason, I think he blames his pregnant stomach, he takes longer in the shower now. It made no sense to me, But I'd accept it anyways. Because I love the lad.

"Louis," I said loudly, almost near the verge of yelling. With Louis, especially in his pregnant state, you had to be firm but gentle in order to wake him up. Louis turned in his sleep, lying on his back, causing his belly to stick out underneath the blankets. He seemed larger than he should be for having one baby, but the doctor said since it's his second pregnancy, it's normal to be larger than expected because the uterus has already stretched some. I don't really understand the whole thing, but what can you do?

"Louis," I called again, this time louder, causing the blue eyed beauty to open his eyes and blink against the harsh light.

He closed his eyes again and croaked out in a raspy morning voice, "What?"

"You've got to get up, meeting with management today," I explained to him, opening the blinds more, so he couldn't fall back asleep.

"Ugh, I guess it'd piss 'em off if I slept in and missed the meeting then, wouldn't it?" Louis complained. I chuckled and placed my hand on his stomach, feeling our baby kicking inside.

"Yeah, love, it would," I told him.

"I don't want to do with management, and planning, and listening to Ron drone on and on and on," Louis groaned.

"Unfortunately we have to, so go shower. I made you some tea," I said, standing up.  Louis mumbled something as he went to sit up, but I didn't ponder on it as I stipped out of my clothes. Louis looked at me and groaned.