CHAPTER 17

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! May 2017 bring you great things. 

I hope you guys like this chapter although it's quite choppy and out of place. 

Enjoy :*

xx-Mystery-xx

------------------------------

-Louis' Point of View-

I groaned and rolled over in my soft, comfortable, and warm bed, moving my arm out, trying to find Harry. I opened my tired eyes when I realized he wasn't there and the blankets on his side of the bed were missing. My brows furrowed as I got up from the bed, heading to find my fiance. I slipped on a pair of sweats over my boxers and a t-shirt over my bare skin, taking a moment to look at my growing baby bump, smiling as I saw that it was larger.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room, stopping as I realized it was colder in the rest of the house, and turned back, grabbing my blanket off of my bed and covering myself with it and then heading to the living room.

I only saw Braelynn, but not Harry, and there were no human-caused noises coming from anywhere else in the house. I asked her, "Where's your dad?"

"He told me he was heading to the shop," she explained. I nodded as I sat down on the other couch, laying down facing the back of the couch, hissing when I felt a pain in my lower stomach. "You alright Papa?"

"I'm fine," I sighed in relief as it went away. I didn't hear anything else from Braelynn, but it didn't bother me. I placed my hand on my bump, feeling the warm, hard flesh through my shirt. I smiled and fell asleep on the couch.

*****

I felt myself being picked up into warm, strong arms.

"How long has he been asleep on the couch?" I faintly heard Harry ask.

"About an hour or so. Before he fell asleep he was in pain of some sort," Braelynn-Juliette explained.

"Okay. We have an appointment in a couple of hours, are you coming with us again?" Harry questioned, readjusting me in his arms. I fell back asleep, so I didn't hear her reply.

*****

I was awoken, now on mine and Harry's bed, by Harry kissing me on the neck and whispering my name in my ear. He kissed right over my sweet spot, causing me to moan out as my dick twitched in pleasure. Harry gasped and then chuckled.

"Love, you gotta get up," Harry whispered to me. I didn't answer him, but grabbed his hand and made him touch my hard on. Harry laughed again but said nothing as he slipped his hand into my boxers.

When he finished me off, he pulled his hand out of my boxers and smiled cheekily as he licked the creamy white substance off of his hand.

"You're an asshole," I said to him.

"How so?" Harry looked at me in false confusion. I rolled my eyes.

"First you cause me to get a hard on, and then you do shit like that," I told him. I was slightly getting an attitude.

"I didn't know you'd be so horny. Why are you getting so cross with me?" Harry asked me.

"I don't know Harry," I groaned.

"Hormones," he decided. "Get ready to go, we leave in twenty minutes."

Twenty minutes later and we were in the car, buckled in and ready to go to the doctor's office, where I had a five month check up for my baby and where we could potentially find out the gender.