CHAPTER 21

Hi guys! How're you all? Here's a new chapter. It's quite shorter than the previous few. 

Please don't hate me at the end. 

xx-Mystery-xx

---------------------------

-Harry's Point of View-

I woke up this morning to my phone ringing. I reached over Louis to grab my phone, seeing it said 'Managment'. I answered the phone with a raspy, "What?"

"Good morning to you too, Harry. I'm having a nice day thanks for asking," The chirpy, sarcastic voice of Cheyanne said. I rolled my eyes and slipped out of the bed, walking into the kitchen.

"You woke me up, suffer," I grumbled. I walked to the tap and turned on the water, filling the kettle with it.

"I'm just calling to let you know that One Direction are to be in a meeting at twelve to discuss something important," Cheyanne said. "Oh, and bring Braelynn-Juliette."

"Alright, will do," I said, and hung up after we said our goodbyes.

By the time the kettle was screeching, Louis hadn't woken up, but Braelynn did. She was downstairs with me, helping me to prepare breakfast which consisted of omelets.

"I like your hair when you straighten it," I told her, grabbing a lock of her hair.

"Thanks, it's much easier to handle when it's straight," Braelynn said, taking her hair out of my hand and flipping the omelet.

"Less suspicious too," I mumbled.

"Eh, people think I've got a perm in it," Braelynn said. "But no. I didn't choose this curse, I was born with it."

"No you weren't. You were born with straight hair, like me," I told her, chuckling.

"Oh."

*****

We're all now sat in the office of our new management. It looks so much better now than it did before. Brighter. Airier. Happier.

Liam and Niall shared a sofa, and Braelynn, Louis, and I shared the other, with Braelynn sat in between me and Louis.

"Hello boys, and Braelynn-Juliette," Cheyanne greeted. "I bet you're all wondering why you're here."

"Kind of," Louis said. Cheyanne rolled her eyes at the lad.

"Me and my team have been disussing ways, the pros and cons, etcetera, for a certain favored couple to come out. And we've divised a plan," She said. "In your emails, I've sent you a list of days within a couple of months that you're expected to do, leading up to your coming out. Each of the days are not back to back, as to not make it seem like this is too planned, you know?"

I, along with Louis and Braelynn, gasped. "We can come out?" I asked. Cheyanne smiled and nodded.

"And you can finally announce Braelynn as your daughter, but it's your choice whether or not you discuss how she became yours both," Cheyanne said. "You can either tell the truth, said you surrogated, or say you adopted her. Which, by how much she resembles you both, saying you adopted her would probably be out of the picture."

"We've hid the truth for so long, we aren't hiding anymore of it," Louis decided, to which Cheyanne smiled and nodded at.

"I'll have my team prepare for it," Cheyanne told them, writing down something on a pad of paper. "Okay, the whole process with take eight days and an interview where you'll confirm it officially. More details will be sent to your emails. All of you plus some of your family will be needed for this plan. I'm not going through the specifics, because you've already been here for a while and I'm sure you've got better things to do right now. But like I said, the list, with what you have to do, has been sent to your emails. Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions."

"Alright, thank you so much," I told her, and then we were all on our way out.

Louis was silent on our way down to our car, and when I asked what was up, he only said, "After all of this trouble, and heartache, we finally get to be free."

*****

Once we returned home, Braelynn-Juliette asked, "Papa, will you sit on the couch and cuddle with me?"

She may be sixteen, but she sure still loves a good cuddle.

Louis sighed and looked at her with sad eyes. "Not now babe," he whispered, before walking to the room. I glared at his retreating form before looking at my daughter with a sympathetic look. Braelynn looked defeated and sad. Which is the reason I walked after Louis.

When I got in the room, he was laying under the blankets, staring sadly at the walls.

"Did you suddenly forget you had a child or something?" I asked angrily. "Someone who wants your attention at some times of the day?"

"No, why would I forget about her? I'm not having a good day. I just want to be by myself and mourn the loss of our baby," Louis replied back, almost as angrily.

That really pissed me off, causing me to blow up and say, without controlling my tone, "What about me? What about braelynn? Do you even care to realize how much hurt we're feeling? No! Because you're too caught up thinking that this only affects you because you were the one who was carrying the baby! I'm sorry that you can get pregnant and i'm sorry i got you pregnant in the first place. Not because of how it's making you feel, but because of how it's making us feel! I'm tired with acting like i'm fine and i'm strong, whereas on the inside i'm in a world of pain! So for once will you get your head out of your ass as stop pretending this only affects you?"

I could see Louis deflate under the blankets, before his small voice said, "I hadn't realized."

My anger flared worse and I knew the one thing I was about to do is the right thing to do. If I didn't, I was likely to do something bad. I swallowed the lump in my throat and blinked away the hurt tears.

"Of course you didn't," I said. "I'm leaving, and I'm taking Braelynn with me."

I began packing a dufflebag, filling it with quite a bit of clothes.

I called up the stairs, "Braelynn-Juliette, pack a couple nights worth of clothes." I zipped up my bag and threw it over my shoulder, grabbing my phone, charger, wallet and keys.

Louis followed me when I walked into the living room. I put everything down and cursed, remembering my toothbrush and comb, grabbing those items and putting them in my suitcase.

"You can't leave, you can't do that to me," Louis told me, trying to stop me. Braelynn, fortunately, at that time came down the stairs.

"Now you suddenly care," I growled, leaving the house with Braelynn, us both getting in my car, and heading to my mum's house. 

-----------------------

Not all relationships have complete happy times. 

But they've not broken up. 

PLEASE GO TO THE IMPORTANT UPDATE

xx-Mystery-xx