CHAPTER 16

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I find that when I plan my chapters, they turn out longer. This is 500 words longer than normal. It's weird. Oh well. 

Enjoy :*

xx-Mystery-xx

---------------------------

-Harry's Point of View-

Today was the day. June seventeenth. The day my baby was born and the day she turns sixteen.

I'm sad to see her growing, who wouldn't be, but it's something that's inevitable; I can't stop it or change it.

I love my daughter a lot, and I'm proud of who she's become and who she is. But she's my baby, I don't want her to leave me. Two more years and she'll be graduated from high school and be moving out. I don't think my heart can handle it.

"Haz, cuddle me," Louis whispered. Of course, being the lazy people we are, we're still in bed. We didn't want to get up, but we knew we'd have to, considering Braelynn's party was today. I did as Louis said and spooned him from behind, and wrapped my arms around him, resting both hands on his bump. I smiled at the feeling. It was now developing more, and the bump had more to it. I love it.

"You're so warm babe," I told him, nuzzling into the heat.

"You're like a fucking space heater that's why," Louis replied, turning over in my hold, facing me. Louis rested his forehead on my chest, to which I pressed a kissed to the top of his head.

"I love you," I told him. Louis hummed something back, which I think to be an "love you too". I heard walking in the hallway before our bedroom door opened slowly at first and then quick.

"Ugh, you guys," Braelynn complained, climbing onto our bed and laying herself carefully over me and Louis.

"Braelynn-Juliette," Louis whined.

"Papa," she whined back. "Wake up! The sun is up! The sky is blue! The clouds are white! And it's my birthday!"

"Yes love we know," I told my bother of a daughter.

"Then get up," she said simply. "Papa, can I feel your bump?"

Louis nodded so she sat on her bum in between our legs, and placed her hand carefully on Louis' pregnant belly.

"It's so hard and warm!" she squealed, placing both hands on his bare stomach. If he wore a shirt, it wasn't as noticeable, but when he was shirtless, you could definitely see his bump.

"Go make us a pot of tea and we'll get up," I told her. Braelynn grumbled about it, but she did as I asked.

"Guess we gotta get up," Louis groaned, pecking my lips before getting out of bed.

"I want more than that," I whined.

"If you're wanting sex, not right now. We have a teenage daughter to deal with."

*****

We now were at the building that we booked for Braelynn's party. It was quite huge and intricate but she didn't have a theme planned for it. She didn't want a theme, so that's what she got.

Basically anything she wanted for this party, she got. Within reason of course.

"Braelynn-Juliette!" I heard Liza call. Braelynn made no move to go towards her best friend, but just yelled instead.

"I'm over here!" she called, grabbing my arms and making them wrap around her. Braelynn looked back at me and smiled cheekily before watching Liza walk over towards us, hands laced with her girlfriend's Rebecca.