CHAPTER 31

HIYA LOVES! HOW'RE YOU GUYS? 

This chapter it really long compared to my other chapters.... and it may or may not be the last chapter? 

I'M SORRY DON'T HARM ME!!

I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter. 

I love you all :*

xx-Mystery-xx

---------------------------

-Third Person's Point of View-

It definitely wasn't Harry or Louis' idea to spend the night before their wedding apart; it was their mums'. Despite their very fair argument of how untraditional they already are and have been, their mums just wouldn't budge on it.

So, Louis stayed in their home while Harry went to stay in a hotel. Both mothers stayed with their sons, along with each person in their groom parties. Braelynn-Juliette also was staying with Harry.

For Louis, there was; Lottie, Daisy, Ernest, Stan, and Liam. For Harry, there was; Félicité, Phoebe, Doris, Niall, and Gemma. Stan was Louis' "Best Man", and Gemma was Harry's "Best Woman".

"Are you nervous Louis?" Daisy asked her older brother. Louis sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"I've never been more nervous in my life, and I've performed in front of thousands upon thousands of people!" Louis claimed. Jay rubbed his back and cooed to him when he buried his face into his knees.

"Baby, think about it, tomorrow is everything you've dreamed about for the past seventeen years. I remember you coming home for the first time in a long time, telling me that you and Harry were engaged to be married. You were so happy, and so excited, and now it's happening. You get to marry the man you love with all of your heart. There's no reason to be nervous about that," Jay told Louis, determinedly.

"You're right," Louis sighed, agreeing with his mum. Jay smiled in a way that said she knew she was right. Always the sass queen.

"I know love, that's why I told you. Now go get some rest, maybe give Harry a call goodnight. But more importantly sleep and don't worry," Jay instructed. Louis nodded and stood up, giving his mum a kiss goodnight on the cheek before telling everyone else goodnight.

Louis grabbed his phone once he was in his room, and dialled Harry's number.

Harry answered, "Hi babe, how're you doing?"

"Just nervous," Louis chuckled, weakly.

"Nervous about what?" Harry asked, sounding concerned.

Louis sighed, laying back against the pillows, saying, "I'm not nervous about marrying you, just standing in front of everyone we know is anxious enough and then I just keep feeling like something is going to go wrong."

"We've got over thirty security guards ready to protect the building, and everything has been planned for over ten years. Everything is secured and set in stone, nothing is going to go wrong, love, I can almost guarantee that," Harry soothed.

"You're not going to leave me at the alter are you?" Louis asked quietly.

"Not even a slim chance," Harry said firmly. "Now, how about you and I get some rest tonight, and I'll see you at the alter tomorrow?"

"Okay," Louis said, getting comfortable under the covers. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby, sleep well, love," Harry replied softly.