01

Mark's POV

"Mark~" Jang-mi sang.

"Nae?"

"Jaehyun asked me out!"

"Oh really? He better treat you right if not imma beat his ass okay?"

"Okay. Yah. I got to go. We're meeting at the park."

"Go have fun. Fighting!" I said and put up a 'fighting sign'

I didn't accept this. But I'll try to show that I do. I'm her best friend so I gotta show I care.

(Time skip to 5 weeks)

(Message form)

Jang-mi: Yah! Could you come over? Jebal?

Mark: Waeyo? Is something wrong? 

Jang-mi: bitch just come over :(

Mark: whoa, boii stfu, be there in 5

Seen at 8:47 ✔️

*knock knock* I waited patiently outside.

"Yah! Bali it's cold!"

I could hear her running down. This girl be slow as fuck. What a turtle.

She opened the door. Dark circles, red eyes, messy hair, dried lips. Does a bitch need to die?

"Yah! What took you so long, it's freezing! What happen? Did he hurt you? Does he need to die?"

"Ani h-he cheated on me, he lied and played me but I'm fine."

"That motherf-"

"Let's go out for ice cream yeah? Just let me go get dressed." Jang-mi interrupted.

We walked around the park that was near by Jang-mi's house.

"Thank you Mark for always being by my side. You are always there when I'm feeling down. How may I repay you?"

"You could stop being with fuckboys and focus on school that's what you can do" I said rolling my damn eyes. 

"Arra, I'll do that! No more getting hurt" she said smiling. Gosh her smile. 

"Pabo" I said and messed her hair up, walking ahead of her, ready to run

"You bitch! Yah! Come here!" Jang-mi said and chased me.

All I wanted was for her to be happy. Happy with me, not with some fuckboy.

"Because I can treat you better than he can and any girl like you deserves a gentleman" 

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter one! Hope u guys like it! Sorry for the bad words.

Hope y'all can support this fan fiction. I'll try my best to update 

Love ya

-Cheyy