15

Our hands, intertwined, moving back and forth. Smiling at each other like there's no tomorrow. (No no no no no tomorrow tablo x Taeyang bruh)

It was cold out, but us being together made it warm. We childishly played; flappy our arms, up and down. Running, laughing, so on.. then we stumble upon two people.

Jang-mi and Jaehyun..

We stared into each others eyes.

Jang-mi and I, Subin and Jaehyun.

Not to mention, back in the days, Jaehyun and Subin used to date. But he cheated on her so they ended their relationship. That's why Subin knows he's the big Fuck boi.

Then Subin; Jang-mi, Jaehyun; and me. Enemy to enemy.

"So i see, new couple eh?" I scoffed.

"Yeah" Jaehyun smirked.

I look at Jang-mi in disgust.

"You ended our long term friendship for this leech?" I asked Jang-mi, glaring into her soul. She looks down, probably regretting.

"Subin, how ya doing, long time no see" (*sings 'long time no see' oml that's ma jammm*) Jaehyun smirks.

"Fuck off" Subin rolled her eyes.

"Well me and the babes are heading out, see ya bitches" Jaehyun announced. Jang-mi following, sorrow in her eyes.

"C'mon Subin" i said, looking back in disgust.

>>>>>>>

I wonder why Subin hates Jang-mi. And why Jang-mi hates Subin. It's won't hurt to ask right?

"Subin-ah, why do you hate Jang-mi?" I asked, in a curious tone.

"Hmm... i don't technically hate her, i just envy her because back in the days i wanted you to notice me. She was always with you. So i tried my best to impress you, tried my hardest to make you notice me. But it didn't happen, so i stopped. So yeah, i don't haye her, just envy her." She pouted, then looked at the floor; looking back up to smile, re-suring me that she's okay.

"I did notice you. You were beautiful; even more beautiful now. I noticed you. Noticed how you walked, talked, smile, and even write. That's how bright you are. Not as bright as J-Hope though." I said laughing.

"Yah!" She said, playfully hitting my arm.

"I love you."

"I love you too"

We looked into each others eyes, dancing in the moonlight.

How i wish Jang-mi and i was like this, but now she's happier with Jaehyun, and I'm happier with Subin...

/////

Ayooo ladies in gentlemen!! Hiiii guys i miss you guysss sooo much!!

I'm domed... NAKAMOTO YUTA HAS BIASED WREAKED MEH! HELP!! GUYSSS HOW AM I GONNA BE LOYAL TO JUNG JAEHYUN! HOW TO COPE WITH THIS SHITZZZ! HUHUHU.. IM LITERALLY NCT TRASH MANNNN HUHUHU 😂😖

BYE GUYSS HOPEFULLY I GET TO UPDATE DURING THE WEEKEND

BYE RICE OPENERS! 💖💖🎤