02

*ring ring ring*
What the fuck is that? I looked up to see what that was. My damn phone. Who the fuck would call me at fucking 2 o'clock in the damn morning on a fucking Saturday.

"Who the fuck is this" i said and heard crying. "Jang-mi? What's wrong?"

"Mark! Where's my food? I was watching my Korean drama and suddenly got hungry and when I went to go look for some food there's none. Yah! Bring me food!"

Bruh.. wake me up at fucking 2 o clock in the damn morning, crying for fucking food.... This girl has problems..

"You motherfucker.... No! It's too early to be crying for damn food. Aish!!!"

"Wae!! Please? I'll treat you? Yes?"

"No I'm leaving bye"

I was about to hang up when..

"Fine, I'll just send that photo with you hugging your stuff animal while sleeping. You're in fucking high school....."

"No! Urgh Jang-mi!!I hate you. I'll be there in 10"

"The back door is open, love you, thank you, and bye" she said in a squeaky voice..

I rolled out of bed, grabbed my phone, jacket, and wallet and headed out.

I went to the street foods down the street. (What? I don't get it myself..) I ordered spicy rice cakes (too lazy to go search the longer Korean word) and 4 hot dogs.

It took 5 minutes to reach Jang-mi's house... I went up stairs and was about to knock on her door when I heard...

(This is Jang-mi and Jaehyun talking)

"Jaehyun?"

"Babe.. take me back please, I love youu"

"Eh.. bitch stay in your fucking lane, i don't need a fuckboy like you, the fuck you saying shit..."

"Jang-mi I didn't cheat on you on purpose, I did it because she was gonna hurt you. But I broke up with her and now I want you back"

"Sorry cant"

"Please I desperately love you. Please Jang-mi please"

"I-I I don't know.... okay fine"

"Jinja?! Oh Jang-mi I love you"

"Oh arra bye"

"Bye babe"

(End of convo)

I pretended not to hear anything and just walked in like i just arrived.

"Oh. What took you long?"

"It was fucking cold" I said and handed her the bag of food.

"Thanks bitch"

"Eh..? Bitch? Are you crazy?! I woke up just to get you food. And yet you call me a bitch? I see how you are"

"Yah I was playing"

"I know" at this point I thought she'll tell me but she didn't.

"I'm leaving bye"

"Okay bye"

She's my best friend, I'm her best friend, this girl is too much.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter two! Sorry for the late update!

Please support this ff
Vote.
Comment.

-Cheyy ♡