10

Mark's pov

"Jang-mi..... why'd you do it?" I said, killing the mood.

"I..." Jang-mi said and ran.

Why did she run? Was she afraid? Afraid of what? Is... she perhaps afraid of.... me?

I chased after her... i ran. Ran like the wind. Gotta go fast sonic.... (if yall watched Sonic yall know what i mean... *wink wink*)

She stopped, i stopped..

"Jang-mi.... i-" i was cut off by Jang-mi.

"No Mark, please stay away from me. I'm not the best friend you want me to, im not the bright person you think i am, im not the person to make you happy.. Mark, for you sakes... please get away from me... because if you keep getting closer, you're gonna get hurt." Jang-mi said, tears running down her cheeks.

I walked closer to her... she walks back every step i take, she takes one back.

"Jang-mi....." i was speechless... my brain isnt functioning.
...

"Mark! Please! I desperately am begging you to stay away from m-" she didnt finish her words because.... i kissed her.

I roughly kissed her.. not knowing how to control myself... it just happened... i tried putting more power into the kiss so she can kiss me back. But she didn't...

Then slower my lips moved. Then she was kissing me back. Our lips moved in unison.. not knowing to stop... we kissed for minutes.... then i stopped.. looking down at her, i see her sorrow eyes.. im sorry Jang-mi i really am... please forgive my soul Jang-mi...

"Don't... don't say those words .. please don't... "

"Mark..." she dozed off, looking into my eyes. "I'm sorry.. h-he is the one who kissed me.. he said he loved me and wanted me back.. but i rejected him.. then he kissed me... it was out of no where and so sudden i didn't know what to do.. and- then you came and i was shocked i.. i didn't know what to d-" Jang-mi said, panicking....

"It's okay Jang-mi.. i understand..." i cut off Jang-mi.

"I'm sorry Mark." Jang-mi said with a "sad aegyo" "i love you"

"I love you too" i said and kissed her passionately....

/////////

A/N: HELLO MY RICE OPENERS!!! HOW YOU DOING??

Yall ready for the spam of pics?? Lmaoooo if yall die please dont haunt me downnn!!!
1..... 2...... 3....... 4

MY BABIES!!! HUHUHU THEU GROW UP TOOOOOOO FASTTT!!

I honestly love their smiles!!!!