06

Mark's pov

Jang-mi and I made up and now everything is back to normal.

"You wanna know who i really miss?" Jang-mi suddenly said

"Who?" I asked curiously

"I miss... Jaehyun...."

"Oh.." my heart literally dropped..

"I know i shouldn't but i just miss him.."

I stood silent.

*sighs* "You've been hurt by the same guy, and you choose to go back to him. Jang-mi i can treat you better.."

Silence..

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, i like you. I like you so much. When i see you i just wanna cuddle and tell you how much i love you everyday. Kiss you good night. Take you out, and call you mines." I looked her in the eyes.

"Mark... i.. i don't know what to say" Jang-mi stated.

"Accept my confession?"

"What?? I-i dont like you, i think we're better off as friends. I don't want it to be awkward. Sorry Mark. I really am." Jang-mi said.

"Ooh... uh.. okay.." i started to walk away.

"Mark! Where you going?"

"Home"

"Let me walk you!" Jang-mi ran in front of me, making me stop in my tracks.

"No.. i can walk myself. Just go. Go home, be safe..."

"Mark! Please don't act like this! I want the old Mark back!"

"I think you'll never see him" i said and walked past her.

"Fuck! You make things so hard!"

Jang-mi yelled...

I'm sorry Jang-mi, but it's hard for me to move on... you're just too perfect.. i love you...

//

I sat on my bed, with my elbow on my knees, my head buried into my palms. What am i gonna do? Without Jang-mi I'm incomplete.

*ringg*

*Phonecall from Fartface 💖*

"Hello?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah im fine, why'd you call?"

"I wanna, tell you goodnight."

"Goodnight Jang-mi ill pick you up tomorrow for school." I said acting as if im okay.

"Goodnight Mark!" She said.

*Phone call ended*

5 months later..

I forgot about what happened a few months ago. Jang-mi and i are currently waiting in line to get on the Fairest Wheel.

These past few months Jang-mi and i had gotten closer, i mean closer than before. We hung out 24/7 non-stop.

I had trouble forgetting all this rejection. But life is life and you just gotta go thru whatever happens.

The reason why we're at the Amusement Park is because it's my birthday. Yes my birthday. I wanted to spend it with Jang-mi and it happened.

It is our turn to go on the wheel.

We sat across from each, looking out to see the beautiful view. As she was looking out, i was looking in, meaning i was looking at her.

She was just as beautiful as the view. My feelings never went away, i fell in love with Jang-mi every single day... She brings a smile to my face, she brightens the day.

The ride was over. Our last stop is the firework watchings back at the main fairground.

We stood their waiting for it to happen. She looked at me, i looked at her.

"Today, i had fun. I'm glad you wanted to spend this special day with me."

I wanted to kiss her, but held the urge to do so.

"Of course Jang-mi you're my best friend." I said with a smile.
*boom*

Fireworks started.

She looked so amazed by all the mixed colors that were popping out.

But i couldn't concentrate, she was just too fucking beautiful.

But i stopped myself from looking at her. The fireworks are.... pretty... not as pretty as Jang-mi though.

As it was near the middle.. Jang-mi moved closer to me. I looked at her confused, from the sudden movement.
"Are you cold?" i looked at her, then BAM! Her lips crashed onto mines.. what?? I was confused. It took me a while to process what was happening. Then i kissed her soft lips back.

"I'm sorry Mark, i-i just, I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"I-i like you Mark, i like you alot. Ever since your confession a couple of months ago, i realised that you are the kind of guy to actually spend every single second on Earth with me. Who actually buys me food in the middle of the night. Who understands the pain hidden in my heart. Mark.. would you accept my confession?"

"I...... wo-"

////////////////

Thats the end of this chapter hope you like it.

Sorry for the cliff hanger.
.

Comment on what you think is gonna happen.

Bye sending lots of love.. XOXOXO

-CHEYY ♡♡