21

We sat at an almost empty cafè. Ordering what we wanted and waited.

"Imma go to the bathroom" Subin claimed, she stood up and left the table.

I sat there, looking outside at the setting sun.
*dingg*
I heard a notification. But it wasn't coming from my phone, but from Subins. I let it be, i didn't bother looking at it.

But..... i was too curious, so i took a sneak peek.

Choi Jang-mi sent a message.

"Bwo? Jang-mi?" I opened the text.

"Did you get Mark into the cafè yet? Yah bali! If you want to do this plan, you gotta do it right!"

"They're against me.." i gasped in shock.

I left the building. I drove back home locking the doors.

2 hours later.

I heard the door knob rattling.

"Mark open the door. It's me Subin." She said gently.

"Go away, you fucking trader!" I yelled, furiously.

"Hah, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR MARK!" Subin started banging on the door.

I went into my room, grabbed a little backpack, and filled it with clothes. I took the bag and exited the back door.

I parked my car on the side of the side walk, so it should be an easy access to the door. I sliently ran to the door, making sure my presence wasn't gonna be shown.

Another car pulled up, and Jang-mi got out.

"Where is he?" She said, almost yelling.

"He's inside"

"Well get in there?!"

I took my phone and started to record.

"If you wanna get him, get the fucking gun out of your car and shoot open the door. Dumbass."

Subin ran to her car and bought out a pistol and shot open the front door.

Both of the girls, rushed in. I stopped the video and rushed in my car and drove off, hoping they won't follow.

"Fuck!!" I said and hit the stering wheel.

Why was i so stupid? Why didn't i see this coming? Subin... i thought you were the one...

I stopped and pulled over, took out the ring from my left side pockets to my jacket and looked at the shiny ring.. i was ready to propose, but it was all a waste of love and time on some worthless people. Goodbye Subin. I threw the ring out and drove off once again..

------

Sorryyyyy for not updating in like what years?! Im sooo sorryyy...

Anyways, NCT 127 WILL BE HAVING A COMEBACK IN JUNE!! ANYONE READY FOR IT? HECK YESS!!! SM IS GONNA RELEASE THE FANDOMS NAMEº♡ OMLLLLLLLLLLL IM READY FOR THIS SHITZZZZ!!!

YONGIE IS JEALOUSSDONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE TOO!

YONGIE IS JEALOUSS
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE TOO!