09

Mark's pov.

I walked into the school doors, to see Jang-mi getting pushed into the lockers. Why? I rushed to her, stopping the fight.

"Yah, yah yah.. YAH! STOP IT! (*does it how Jin says it* "hey stob it" lmao) what's happening here huh?"

"Mark. Jang-mi cheated on you, i just wanted to protect you from this pathetic loser.." Yumi said in her fakest voice.

"Yeah.. she might of did, but that doesn't give you the right to do that.. Am i right?" I said, looking ashamed of what Jang-mi did.

"Nae" Yumi said, bowing.. "yah what is she to you anyway. Still having her back.. the fuck.." Yumi added.

I looked at Jang-mi, helplessly on the floor, sobbing.

"She's.... she's.. my best friend no matter what." I kept looking at her. She looked at me. We locked eyes. I then looked away.

I can't bare looking in her sarrow ass eyes. I just can't..

"Bye sunbae" Yumi said and bowed.

"Ooh.. bye" i bowed back.. that was unusual. I walked to Jang-mi, and helped her up.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-yes, thanks Mark." Jang-mi said while dusting off her skirt. "Y-you should g-go to class..."

"You should too." I said bluntly. What's with the sudden mood change? Stay calm Mark, stay calm.

I walked away. Away from her. Yes it hurts, but it hurts even more when she cheated on me.

"M-mark! Meet me after school" Jang-mi ran up to me.

"Why" i said without any emotions.

"I-i need to talk to you. If that's okay?" Jang-mi asked, while fidgeting with her fingers, looking down.

"I guess."

"Really?! Thanks!" Jang-mi said and quickly hugged me and ran, leaving me dumbfounded.

Weird... but a good weird....

///

As i was on my way to lunch, Yumi bumped into me.

"Ooh...  sorry Sunbae" Yumi said, blinking her eyes, non-stop.. does she need to go to the hospital?

"It's fine.." i said walking away.

"Yah, Mark. Uh... um... i.. like youu" Yumi said, looking down, kicking her feet.

"I think i know that.. i mean.. who wouldn't. I know I'm good looking and all, but my feelings belong to someone really special. I'm sorry." I said.

"What am i to you?" Yumi asked.

"A potato" Mark said.. holding in his laugh. (Same fam.. same. We all be lowkey potatoes, yeet. Potatoe squad! Who wit meh?)

"Ooh... bye Sunbae" Yumi bowed and ran away.

"Girls..."

After school~

"Mark! Over here!" Jang-mi yelled.

"I couldnt find you, haha"

"Let's go buy ice Cream yeah?"

"Sure, i guess"

We walked to the nearest ice cream shop, more like cafè.

We bought the usuals... 'Cookies N' Cream' and 'Green Tea'