Chapter 4

Chresanto P.O.V.

2 Weeks Later

'C'mon baby; pick up ..pick up"

I have been trying to call Carmen for 2 weeks straight, ever since the first night she left. I Slowly came to realize I can't live without her. Girls been coming in and out just for a quick fuck, but none of them can compare to how my baby puts in down. I want her back ..

I haven't really been out the house much either ..but Ray finally convinced to go to the club with him tonight, even though I'm too depressed to even think about having fun .

'Ayee man, you ready ?" Ray yelled into the phone

"yeah man, im coming down now" I ran outside and hopped in his car and we started off towards the 40/40 , one of the best nightclubs of all time .

As soon as we pulled in the parking lot, i got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, this night just wasn't gonna be the same without Carmen .

"aye bruh I'm going over here with Prod" Ray shouted over the music, I nodded my head and started my hunt for a girl that looked as if she was going to show me a good time.

It didn't really take long ..I spotted this girl from behind with long straight hair to her mid back with a tight fitted black dress on with an exposed back . Her ass was so plump and her heels complimented her body perfectly. She had me drooling and I didn't even know her, something about her made me feel uneasy though.She was talking to this guy laughing and holding his hand, so i went up to her ..I know what you're thinking, how rude, she was talking ..but i don't give a fuck..I'm Chresanto August .

As soon as i tapped her shoulder, she turned around and my mouth fell open ..

There She stood in front of me ..Carmen

Carmen P.O.V.

I immediately ran in the back towards the bathroom, i could feel Chres quick on my heels so i sped up, but i was still too slow. He Caught me and grabbed my arm.

"Carmen..chill i just wanna talk to you baby"

"There's nothing to discuss Chres, you clearly don't want me"

"No I miss you and I'm sorry, I can't live without you and you know that so please come home"

I sighed deeply and tore away from his grip and started to walk away..there was no response intended, i'veheard Chres say these things a thousand times, therefore i wasn't even buying it.

Chresanto P.O.V

I couldn't let her get away so I grabbed her and smashed my lips onto mine, she immediately started kissing back hungrily. As she accepted my tongue, i started gripping her ass like a stress ball and she started leaving hickies on my neck.

"Come home with me baby, i miss being inside you .." I said pressing my lips against her ear

"No Chresanto; what do you not understand about a break, we need space"

"did you not just see how you were kissing me, you know you want to mami" i said smirking

"I don't know chres I ... *gets cut off*

"Ayee Carmen, you ready to go baby? some guy said approaching us ..

"Who the fuck is this ? I said becoming heated ..

"No One he's a friend Chresanto .."

"Friend my ass ..you didn't say anthing about seeing other people Carmen .." i said through gritted teeth

"And you never said anything about fucking other girls, but did that stop you" She said rolling her eyes

"Chresanto this is my friend Daniel, Daniel this Chresanto"

"hey, nice to meet you man, love the music " daniel said sticking out his hand

"Yea yea yea ..thanks " I replied swerving his hand shake

I pulled Carmen to the side quickly, I was beyond pissed

"So this is how it is ..." i said looking deep in her hazel eyes

"Chres what are you talking about ?"

"this Daniel dude Carmen ...C'mon baby ..we didn't even get in that big of an argument"

"Chres for the last time ...he is not my boyfriend and besides you called me a bitch, how do you think that made me feel" She said beginning to tear up

I wiped away her tears and held her close

"I said i was sorry babe"

"Yeah Me too ...let's go daniel .." she said walking away ..

"Wait at least tell me where you're staying Carmen, i wanna see you .."

"I'm staying with Bre" she said running her fingers through her hair and sighing

I nodded and smirked internally ..I was gonna get my baby back ..real soon

Sorry if it took so long and if it's boring, please let me know what you guys think ....thank you loves

+10 votes

+5 comments