Chapter 5

I woke up at Bre's house to the aroma of breakfast . Me and Bre been friends since diaper days .

"Good morning Girl," Bre said stirring up what I believe was a pot of grits .

"good morning," i groaned grabbing my plate of food and digging in .

"Hey ..uhm Chresanto called here like 6 times, why don't you just talk to him already ? He's always talking to jacob about how much he misses and loves you ."

"misses me ...? he called me a bitch and basically said he didn't need me," i said rolling my eyes and tossing my plate in the sink .

"Girl ...he said sorry, just let him make it up to you, like Jakey did to me last night," she said smirking .

"Eww," i said scrunching up my face .
"And by the way, you guys could at least try to keep the screaming down, I can't sleep"

"don't be jellyyyy," bre said chuckling .

I exited the kitchen to a very cheerful Jacob busting through the front door with a bouquet of roses in his hand .

"Babyyyy !!!" Bre screamed running pass me jumping on him, running her fingers through his hair, and indulging him in a heated makeout session .

Those two have been dating every since the 8th grade and have been strong ever since . I don't think Jacob ever cheated; he was always loyal, unlike my bastard .

"Damn mami" Jacob groaned pulling away from Bre and trying to catch his breath . "I was only gone for two hours"

"Yeah, but you left me hanging, i wanted to cuddle this morning," bre said pecking his neck .

He Chuckled then turned his head to me, finally noticing my presence . "Wassup big head ?"

"nothing much puff ball" i said patting him on the head and skipping up the stairs .

As soon as i remembered i promised Chres a date, i hopped in the shower . Thoughts really started swarming my head . What if Chres is actually cheating on me, since he's so uninterested . Or maybe I'm just overreacting ?

After showering i dried myself off, put on lotion, and slipped on some lace panties and the matching bra . I went over to bre's extra iPod dock and attached my iPhone to it . As "Brand New" by Drake blasted through the speakers, i slipped into a deep slumber with those same thoughts buzzing through my mind .

this here is on some truthful shit
it seems like everything i do, you're use to it
and i hate hearing stories bout who you've been with
that's when i gotta hide what i'm feeling in inside
so you still think i'm confident and damn
is this gonna last ..?
your up on a pedestal
Are we moving too fast ..?
feels like i'm in crazy competition with the past .
That's why i gotta ask ..
Is there anything I'm doing brand new?

Chresanto P.O.V

I rung on Bre's door 3 times before prince finally came to the door shirtless with Bre wrapped in a rob behind him .
Smh ...these freaks .

"Aye bruh," i said dapping up prince
"Is Carmen ready?"

"no i think she upstairs sleep, go check on her"

I marched up the steps and lightly turned the knob, she was laying on her stomach in matching bra & undies .
mhmm my baby is so sexy, i turned the radio down just a lil bit .

I gently laid my body on top of hers, and intertwined our fingers, I trailed kisses from her shoulders to her neck .
She started moaning lowly, "mhm Chres" she probably thought this was a dream .

Carmen P.O.V
"Wake up babyy," i heard someone sing in my ear in a deep balizean accent, then i felt kisses on my neck .

I opened my eyes as i felt the body weight leave . There stood Chresanto looking sexier than ever ..
damn ... why did i leave again ?

"Chres, I'm naked ..get out until i'm ready," i mumbled groggily . He chuckled then pulled me up by my arms, and wrapped them around his neck .

"mhm baby, you and me both know all that you trying to hide is mine ...you belong to me," he whispered as i pushed him out the door so i could get dressed .

[ 2 Hours later ]

"mmm you look good baby" Chres groaned as he pulled me to his chest, licking his lips and fully checking me out .

"Thanks babe," i said smiling and pulling away .

"but we need to get going, i made reservations ."

"Alright Bye Bre !!! " I yelled shutting the door behind myself and making way to the car .

Sorry it took soooo long ..there has been some technical difficulties 😒
but i promise i will try and update more often from now on ...i've just been busy & plus exams are next week 😞 But thank you for the comments and votes ! Love ya'll !! 😘

+10 votes
+ 10 comments