Chapter 7

Carmen P.O.V

We pulled into the driveway of the apartment . I was completely ignoring everything Chres was saying .I didn't feel like listening to him babble up excuses for himself . I was really getting tired of him, but I love him so much, I would never leave him for good . I would be emotionally unstable without him by my side .

"Babbbbby, do you hear me talking to you ?"  he said whining like a 5 year old and  scrunching up his eyebrows . I slowly made my way upstairs to the bedroom to take a shower .

"Sorry Chres, I'm really tired, can we talk in the morning ?"

"No I wanna talk now, stop trying to push me away."

I quickly ran up the stairs to the bedroom door and slipped through it trying to close it behind myself, but Chres slips through and tackles me on the bed .

"Ughh get your fat ass off me" I scoffed pushing his chest off mine . He was laid on top of me starring  back and forth between my eyes and lips . I was not about to start this shit with him . He moved in to kiss my lips but I moved them getting a blank expression form him .

"Don't run from my kisses baby" he said burying his face in my neck and lightly sucking and biting at it .

"Who was that girl at the restaurant tonight chres ?" I said pushing his head outta my neck and looking down

"I told you she was an friend, nothing more .. nothing less"

"It didn't seem like that, you were biting your lip at her like she was a piece of meat ." He got off of me and gave a lustful grin . I continued giving him a straight face glare .

"Mhmm no baby, we used to date in high school for like 2 months, the only meat I want is you so don't worry about it ." He took of his shirt showing of his very well sculpted 8-pack and headed towards the bathroom .

"Chres stop doing that seducing shit .. I'm being serious with you, you ruined our whole fucking date flirting with that random bitch and I called the shower first nigga ," I said grabbing my towel and taking off my clothes .

"Well since you called it first and I'm already undressed how about you join me, I can also start making it up to you since I "ruined" our date, he said coming up to me grabbing my waist and nibbling on my ear .

"You're lucky I love you"

Chresanto P.O.V

10 minutes later .

"ahhhh chres babyyyy uhh" she screamed out as I dug my tongue in deeper . I had both of her legs over my shoulder as she tugged in my curls screaming out my name . I put her down and turned her around where her face was against the shower wall . I plunged my dick in from behind as she continued crying out my name .

"Fuck baby, you're so tight" I groaned biting my lips .

"mhmm im so so so sorry chresss" she moaned out throwing her ass back making a clapping sound of skins .

"ughhh damn ..Sorry for what ma ?" I didn't understand why she was apologizing, but I was close to exploding so I sped up making her yelp out in the middle of explaining .

"Ahh being soo uhhhh stubbornnn, I love you so much and I don't wanna loose you anytime soon baby"

"I love you too ...ugh shittt I'm cumming baby, cum on this dick ma" I thrusted my hips hard and fast as she came all over me with me soon doing the same .

I turned her around and indulged her in a deep make out session as she  moaned in my mouth when I slowly pulled out . She collapsed in my arms exhausted so I wrapped her in a towel and carried her to the bed, laying her on the stomach .

I took out some body lotion and massaged it all over her body  . She lightly moaned as I aggressively squeezed her ass . I turned her over and she bit her lip at me leaning in to kiss me, she pulled me in between her legs a deepened it .

After all that I handed her one of my t-shirts and slipped on some boxers . I hopped in bed pulling her directly beside me in a spooning position and cuddling her to sleep .

"Goodnight baby, I love you." I said pecking her lips

"Night Chres, I love you too .

Yasss had to get that rated-r in bewws  ...but I hoped ya'll liked it but I wouldn't know cuz yall don't be trynna leave a sista any comments ... like wasssup . But antwaysss I been kinda slow on this one but I'm working on it and I'm also starting a new book . It's a Jacob Perez Love Story sooo be readyyy . Thank you to those who are reading, commenting, and voting . I really appreciate you all !