Chapter 14

Chresanto P.O.V

"What do you mean your pregnant?" I said with a look of worrisome spread across my face. I just got Carmen back and I really didn't have time for all this drama that was about to begin.

"You and I are having a baby Chres" Marissa beamed with so much excitement as if i was supposed to return the same expression.

I paced around in circles trying to figure out how i would break the news to Carmen and Marissa. Carmen had know idea i was with Marissa or that i got her pregnant. Marissa had no clue that i was messing around with Carmen or that we previously had a baby together. I really gotten myself into some deep shit now.

Carmen P.O.V

"What do you mean he's cheating?" I questioned over the phone with Bre. She sounded as if she was bawling out tears on the other end, something usually i was doing to Her.

"He's been lying this whole time Car .. last night he came home smelling like another perfume and i didn't want to believe it but i know he's cheating, A girl came in the salon yesterday bragging about her boyfriend and when she showed us a picture it was her and Jacob all hugged up and kissing."

"Oh my gosh Bre, i'm so sorry girl, i never thought something like this would happen to you, but i'll come over and spend the night with you because i know how you're feeling right now." I got up and began packing my bags and also packing Chrissy a bag so i could drop her off at my moms.

"I've never been so embarrassed in my life, all the girls in the shop looked directly at me when that bitch showed everyone that picture, after seeing it was him, i walked out of there immediately hopping in my car, i couldn't take it" Bre said sniffling and hyperventilating more, i know it seems like she's over-exaggerating but when you're with a guy so long, thinking everything you guys have is real, then later come to find out it's not, your heart is shattered.

" I understand Bre but you gotta stay strong, don't let Jacob ruin you, i know it's gonna be hard but i'm gonna help you push through this, just like you helped with Chres" I said heading out the front door with my baby and my bags.

Chresanto P.O.V

"I'm in love with this girl" i said turning around and facing Marissa as she sat Indian style on her bed.

"Yeah me of course, i know you love me Chres, I love you too" she said reaching out to grab my hands.

"No Marissa, her name is Carmen and she birthed my baby girl a year ago, I'm sorry you had to find out like this, but we can't be togehter." She looked at me with disbelief all over her face and little bit of hurt.

"Chres .. you're kidding right?" she stammered out with tears falling from her cheeks.

"No I'm afraid not" i said feeling like an true asshole.

"You can't leave me, you said you loved me and we would always be together, where is this coming from?" she said struggling to stay calm.

"I know what i said but i don't love you anymore." i said moving back form her.

She stood up touching my arm. "Baby wh- " *gco

" I'll be there for my child, but you and I can't be together anymore, it's just not the same."

"Wow Chresanto .. you really think i'm that fucking stupid, of course we couldn't be togehter if you're fucking some other bitch. You're pathetic .. i shouldv'e cheated." she said yelling at me and pushing my chest angrily.

I smacked my teeth and started to gather my clothes from her house and headed out the front door as she continuously bashed me about cheating.

Carmen P.O.V

"See girl look at this picture" Bre said handing me her iphone with instagram pulled up on the screen.

"Dangg she all over him, she must of thought she was his one and only, somebody need to let her know she a sideline" i said as we both erupted into laughter.

"Yeah but her friend was in the salon with her that day and she kept giving me dirty looks from the jump, her name was Marissa, Imma show you what she looks like." Bre clicked on her name from the pictures she was tagged in and almost immediately my heart beat sped up.

"Is that Chresanto?"

Cliffffy !!

But what do ya'll think ??

Let me knowwww, comment, vote, and promote lovlies .

I'll update soon .

+5 votes

+5 Comments

-Kourtney