Princess: Sariah Bernadette (Cinderella) (DEAD)

Name: Sariah Bernadette  

Age: 17  

Prince or Princess?: Princess  

Kingdom: Cinderella  

Appearance: Sariah is beautiful, even if the girl barely smiles. Her dark brown hair is pin straight with natural lighter highlights. It's very long, traveling down her back to her rib cage. Her skin is dark, having a bit darker than a natural tan. Her eyes are a dazzling green, the same color of polished emeralds. She has an hourglass figure and her height is 5.6".  

Background: Sariah doesn't act very royally with a wild imagination and an active mind. She's always wanted to know everything, which makes her very observant. She can care less about what her kingdom thinks about her being princess; since she tries not to impress people. Sariah constantly is found sneaking out of her castle in a hooded cloak to hide her face. When asked why she left, she will tell you it's for the sake of knowledge. She is very serious around mostly everyone, and is somewhat "tightly wound". Her parents fear the rumors spreading about their eccentric daughter, so they attempt to keep her under lock and key, unless of course, there is a festival in the castle. Even at the Gala's, most people avoid Sariah, thinking that there is deeper to her than she shows. Is there? No one really knows, but rumors spread fast.