Round 5: A Salty Demise

As some of you may realize, the air is shortly coming back. Only four of you remain now and you might not even realize it. But, there's one last thing wrong with the arena. There seems to be a small whirlpool forming in the water, with a giant hole in the middle of it. All areas of land are slowly eroding or disappearing as the water slowly starts to rise.

On the forcefield, a message appears. If you don't listen to it, everyone single one of you might die.

"Kill or die with everyone else. Death is the key to saving your own life. Two must die." 

You might as well do what the message tells you or you might as well be shipped back home, dead of course.

You must:

-Describe the slowly eroding arena and the whirlpool. 

-Describe your reaction to the message and everything happening.

-Describe how everything is going on and what must be done.

-Two tributes must be killed. One must be by your own hand and the other can be by your's or another's. (They must be named and still in the Games.)

Entries are due SUNDAY, AUGUST 9TH at MIDNIGHT of CENTRAL TIME. Any entries submitted after then will have a three point deduction from their final scores.

May the odds be ever in your favor!