Princess: Seraphina Giannola (Little Mermaid) (DROPPED OUT)

Name: Seraphina Giannola

Age: 17

Prince or Princess?: Princess

Kingdom: The Little Mermaid

Appearance: Seraphina can appear rather angelic at times. Her skin is porcelain-pale, and just as pristine as it. Her eyebrows are a dark brown, almost black, color, and arch slightly upward. Seraphina's eyes are by far her best feature, for they are a gorgeous silvery-blue color. Yet there is something within them that most people do not understand, because on the outside, they merely seem cold and unyielding. Her amazing eyes are framed by long, black eyelashes that brush her cheeks lightly whenever she blinks. Seraphina's hair is also very beautiful. It falls in loose waves down to her waist, the exact color of the midnight sky, curling up at the ends.

Background: Seraphina used to be a striking mermaid, not a Royal, no, but dignified in her own way. Her tail had been a glimmering dark sapphire blue, reflecting against the sea's rays. Yet, unfortunately, she had always been the rebellious type. Seraphina despised the Royals' laws, and her hate for them got so out of hand that she formed a group of rebels. They attacked the Royals' palace, killing many...yet the Royal Kingdom still won them over. Every single rebel in Seraphina's group was killed, and she was exiled. The king took away her tail and forced her to live the life as a human. Her contempt grew to the point where she couldn't stand it. Before she truly became human, she stole the king's trident, which she now uses as her weapon. It is a deadly instrument, with three, lethal prongs at the end, dripping with poisonous acids.