Round 4: A Bloody Ball

There are seven of you left in our amazing little arena. The bloodbath was indeed bloody, and all of you have suffered something. But now, you realize something is wrong with the arena. The oxygen is thin, and you start to have trouble breathing. You're gasping and sputtering for air, and you feel like you're about to faint.

That's when the lovely voice of President Fantasy come over the intercom in the arena.

"Hello darlings, I bet you're wondering why you can't breathe." She gives a small, malicious chuckle, which sounds like tinkling glass, but makes your gut roil in disgust. "That's because you're all running out of air! I suspect you only have about an hour's worth left." Another laugh, and you really just want to kill her by this point.

"So, to help you, I'm throwing a little ball! There will be oxygen masks and air tanks located in the Cornucopia. The only problem is there isn't enough for everyone. Two of you won't be receiving a mask, and will die within the hour. Better hurry, because if you don't get there, you will die!"

You decide you don't have another choice. If you don't get to that mask within the hour, you will suffocate and die.

Here's your assignment:

-Describe your character discovering that he/she is having trouble breathing.

-Describe President Fantasy's message, and how you decide to act on it.

-Describe if your character goes to the ball, and what happens.

-Does your character get the mask or not?

-You MUST see TWO tributes die in your entry. (name them please, and only people who are still in the Games)

Entries are due FRIDAY, JUNE 27TH at MIDNIGHT of CENTRAL TIME. Any entries submitted after then will have a three point deduction from their final scores.

May the odds be ever in your favor!