Princess: Haven Willow Avis (Snow White)

Name: Haven Willow Avis

Age: 17 (Turning 18 the day the Games start actually)

Prince or Princess: Princess 

Kingdom: Snow White

Appearance: Haven Willow looks like her name sounds: innocent but strange. She's tall but lithe with a very willowy build. She has long hair that looks like it can't decide what color to be, it's light brown with shades of blonde and red and black threaded into it. Her big eyes, however pretty and naive looking they are, are still strange with one being a sapphire blue color and the other being a jade green. She's very pale, almost silvery in skin tone.

Background: Haven Willow was a common girl most of her life, until she was about thirteen. She grew up the daughter of a seamstress who made clothes for the royal family. Haven Willow was perfectly content with her life, however poor. But her mother wasn't as happy with the life her daughter had. Haven Willow's mother had her married to the prince to give her a better life. Haven Willow wasn't happy with it, she was a young girl and she didn't want to leave her mother. But she warmed up to her husband and the royal family after a while. Two years went by and she learned to be actually happy there. Haven Willow and her husband had a daughter, Meadow, when Haven Willow was sixteen. Haven Willow wasn't too fond of being a princess or the idea of being a Queen someday or any of it really but she loved her husband and Meadow with all her heart so it was okay.