Prince: Hakeem (Aladdin)

Name: Hakeem

Age: 18

Prince or Princess?: Prince

Kingdom: Aladdin

Appearance: With shaggy black hair, black-brown eyes, and tan skin from the hours spent outside, Hakeem is the definition of an Arabian thief. His eyes are never dull, always seeming to hold a sly glint of mischief, and his smile is bright and shining, entrancing people. Surprisingly, Hakeem has both his hands, which for a thief means he has never been caught- and punished that is. His height gives him an advantage over others, and as he is very limber and flexible, he has no troubles getting out of sticky situations. If it comes down to it, Hakeem is also a very skilled fist to fist fighter, which is muscles prove. 

Personality: Hakeem is what you would call a trickster. He steals everything he needs, which is everyday essentials, and never takes more than he needs, which is his golden rule. Whenever he can, he shares his loot of food and drink with other orphans like himself, and often goes I a n empty stomach because of it. Yet, being generous makes him happy, and coupled with his love of adventure and escaping death, he is a thief at heart if there ever was one.

Background: Like many other children on the streets, Hakeem grew up orphaned, knowing nothing but his name and the fact that someone had abandoned him. He used this thought to try and help better his life, yet it never rose, for the guards knew his face as a thief, and once it was in their minds, he was a good as dead to them. So, Hakeem was content to steal and help his fellow orphaned children, and in return, he got help when he needed it most. Although the thing he wants most in the world is to know who his parents were, why they abandoned him, and where he comes from.

What Hakeem doesn't know, is that his parents are very much alive, and the rulers of a beautiful and wealthy, yet small kingdom. Their son had been kidnapped at the tender age of one, yet lost along the trip due to a robbery. Neither those he came from, nor those who were taking him ever found out what happened to the young prince Hakeem. After 16 years of keeping an eye out, the guards had lost hope, and while they knew there was a young street rat by the name of Hakeem, one that angered them greatly for his continuous escapes, they figures there was no possible way he could be the missing prince.