Purple Necklace °

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

The alarm went on loudly through the halls of harin's Apartment.

Harin woke up with her messy hair and drool all over her mouth. She went to her bathroom and take a nice warm shower. After shower, she changes into her school uniform and eats her breakfast.

Park Harin,16 years old a normal High school girl. Known as the queen of study and Mini Da Vinci. Also a school athlete. Basically everything in school. She is also a model.

Harin walks out of her apartment and starts her day.

She walks down into the subway and walks to the train. As she was walking she spotted an old lady lying on the floor. People around her were stomping on her things that fall. Harin quickly ran to her and help her up.

Harin: Heolmoni(Grandmother)! are you okay? wait here.

Harin went into a store nearby and buys mineral water and a blueberry bun. Harin then rush out and gave it to her.

Old lady: Ahh..gomawo child.

Harin: Heolmoni here.

Hand over the water and the food.

Old lady: Ah...Thank you but-

Harin: uhh heolmoni here take my number. Incase you're sick. Im sorry, I can't talk any longer I'm late for school.

Harin walks away but the old lady calls her again.

Old lady: Child!

Harin: Uhh ne!

Harin goes back to her.

Old lady: I wanted to say...Thank you for your kindness. Here take this.

The old lady hand over a purple crystal necklace that glows.

Old lady: child...Please wear this...

Harin: Okay...

Harin wears the glowing purple necklace.

Old lady: Please never leave it...Please keep it safe. I cannot hold it longer. I've been looking for someone who has kindness in his/her heart. You're the first one to come. This necklace is powerful. That's all you can now go.

Harin: Okay thanks?

The old lady smiles.

Harin came to school 5 minutes late. She apologizes to the teacher.

The day went on fine

After school harin wave to her friend and walk with Jessica on her way home.

Jessica: Yah! I forgot to ask you...Did your face just become whiter?

Harin: Bwo?! Hahaha, there's no way I'm getting whiter. I did not use any makeup today.

Jessica: Really? Maybe my eyes look at you too long.

Both: Hahaaahahahha.

Jessica and you stop.

Jessica: Yah! Did you really colour your black hair to purple?!

You: Ani...Wae?

Jessica: This is why

Jessica shows Harin a part of her hair that has become purple.

Harin: That's nothing. It must be from the art class. I remember Jackson playing a prank on me. He coloured one side of my hair purple. I wash it already maybe I didn't wash that part.

Jessica: Really? It looks natural tho. ..Who cares Its Jackson's fault.

Harin: Okay bye goodnight.