Girl with purple hair°

Yeri:Annyeong mark

Mark:What do you want?

Yeri:Aren't you surprised to see me?

Mark:Why do i want to see you?

Yeri:Because I'm you're fiancé

Mark:Ex fiancé to me.

Yeri:Whatever....so who is this?

Harin:Oh.. annyeonghaseyo i am Park Ha Rin.I just move here.

Yeri:Harin?

Mark:its not her

Yeri:Are you sure?she have her aura.

Mark:She's gone

Yeri:Whatever...Harin nice too meet you.

Mark:Lets go harin.

Harin:Sure.

Mark and harin walk away

[Next day]

Sem suho:Okay today we are going to start our training with luna.

Harin:What's Luna?

Yooa:Oh i forgot to tell you.Luna is a group i guess.Luna is a group that save the world from danger.Most of danger are cause by demons and black magic users.

Harin:Wait.We're fighting?!Gosh i didn't sign up for this.

Sem suho:Even the korea president knows about this.Since harin,you don't know anything about it all the luna members will learn again the basics and not the daily fights and trainings.

Jaehyun:But sem we have train for 2 years...

Sem suho:No excuse and get moving.

[At the training ground]

Harin:Where's all the classes

Yooa:What are you talking about?

Harin:Shouldn't all the (classes should be here too

Yooa:oh my god i forgot to tell you the history of luna and others.Okay since you are a beginer i am going to explain everything from A to Z.So luna is a group that MSC (Magic social community) made.It is sign to all parts of the world.In 1589 a man name elleine gungja(I made that name btw i wanted it to sound hillarious and weird) found a blue crystal piece in a cave.He was one of the homeless man that time.He wash that crystal in the ocean.He thought it was a normal crystal.That night he sleep deeply and didnt woke up for 19 years.People thought that he was in a coma.After 19 years of sleeping he finally wake up in 1608.The queen in his country name Queen miana was shock about what happen so she meet elleine.Elleine told the queen that he was not in a coma but a dream.He choose the dream path because he saw a really depress person on the wake up road.So he follow the dream path.He say that he discover this thing call magic nature.He saw many people that have magic there.So that is how magic were found.

Harin:Is it really like that cause it sound complicated

Yooa:To me too.

Sem Suho:Okay kids get in pairs.

Mark walk to harin.

Sem Suho:Okay today we are going to do a magic concentrate 

Harin:What's that?

Mark:Its basically a train where we concentrate on stabling our magic.

Harin:Sounds easy.

Mark:Yeah but you need to call your inner magic inside.