Starry Night°

Later that night....

I wait for Yooa to turn off the light. Yooa usually sleeps with her headphone on so im sure she won't hear me going out.

I put my blanket and pretend that i was sleeping.Few minutes later i woke up.I stood up slowly and walk slowly to my table.I took my my jacket and my bag.I did learn on how to open a portal so i thought i give it a try.

Harin: Portal portal please open take me where i wish to go.

I was enchanting it emotionally because the portal only opens to the one who really needs it.

I was holding both my hand together and close my eyes.After chanting it i slowly open one of my eyes."It work!"

I went inside the portal.My wish was to be at the place where Mark is.It brought me to in front of the school and in front of Mark.Mark was waiting for me.He didn't know i was there.

Harin:Mark!

Mark:Oh my god! Yah-

Security:Who's there?

Mark:Lets go.

Mark took my hand.We ran together.Luckily we didn't get caught.We end up on the street.We walk together.Mark still doesn't want to tell me about where we're going.

Mark:Next time don't scare me like that.

Harin:Sorry~~

Mark:okay~

Harin:So where are we heading again?

Mark:Well its a secret but i am going to bring you to my hideout.

Harin:Your hideout?

Mark:Yeah....

Harin:J-just the t-two of u-us??

Mark:Yeah.What are you thinking?

Harin:N-nothing...*Blush*

Mark:*Smiles*

Few minutes later...

Mark:Here we are!

Harin:Wow....its a cave? Its looks so cozy.

Mark:Yeah perfect for cuddling.

Harin:C-cudling?

Mark:What? You want to cuddle with me?

Harin:Heh! N-no way..

Harin's POV
My heart.....its beating so fast.What's wrong with me?! Its your own boyfriend Harin....but its true that i did have a past with him... Maybe those feelings are coming back....Oh gosh..

Mark:To be honest Harin...i want to show you something.Come.Take my hand.

I took his hand.Rough hands...His must have been training alot.

I followed him upstairs which lead to this place that looks like a hill.Mark's cave was inside a hill.

Harin:Wow~ so pretty~

Mark:Right? Come lets stargaze.

Harin:Sure.

I sit beside Mark.There was no electricity so the hill was lit by the moon and the thousands stars.It was pretty cold too.

Mark:Its pretty right?

Harin:Yeah...it looks almost like a dream come true.

Mark:Yeah...

Harin:Oh! Mark! give me your hand!

Mark:For what?

Harin:Just give me your hand.