Human world°

[In miss hyorin's room]

You bite your lips because you were nervous.

Hyorin:Tell me why do you want to go to the over world?

Harin:Because....I forgot something important there and i need that thing...

Hyorin:And what is that thing?

Harin:Its somthing that i got from my parents before they die.

Hyorin:If that stuff is really important to you i will open up a portel there so you can walk in but....You need to stay there for a week.

Harin:What?why?

Hyorin:Rules is rules.

Harin:Okay...i'll go.

Mark:I'll go too

Hyorin:Why mark?

Mark:I want to see the human world again...and eat..Please?

Hyorin:Ok then.Miss harin you can go but mark....i need to talk to you.

Harin:I'll see you in the class

Mark:Ah..Okay.

Harin walks off.

Hyorin:Why do you want to go there?Your brother....He was kill there.You still want to go?

Mark:Hyung is gone.I am actually want to confirm something there.

Hyorin:Confirm what? That harin is a princess?

Mark:How did you know?

Hyorin:Because i know you very well mark.You have been searching for her after she dissapeared right?Spoiler alert she is indeed princess harin.

Mark:What?No way....You're lying.

Hyorin:Her parents didnt throw her away.They sent harin to live with her aunt and her grandparents.They thought that harin can destroyed that world once she hit 14 but we were wrong.Harin has been controlling her powers all along and she didnt even know that she is controlling them.

Mark:Her power...What is it?

Hyorin:Her power is....I'll give you a hint.The most deadliest and the most powerful of all in ancient history.

Mark:No way....Its Violet arrow right?

Hyorin:Yup.

Mark:How could i not know that power?

Hyorin:The most rare power is in our school....

Mark:How?if she went there and use her powers she can kill everyone.

Hyorin:Its your duty to keep her save and not let her use her power.Dont you remember your ring that makes you use only certain powers?Well you are her fiancè prince mark.

Mark:Gosh...miss hyorin it has been 3 years since people call me prince.

Hyorin:Your highness,you should keep your mouth shut and dont tell anyone that princess harin return.

Mark:I wont.I wont let anyone take my princess away..

Hyorin:You still love her huh?

Mark:Of course i do....

Mark blushes and walks away.Few minutes later mark enter the class and went to you.

Mark:Harin....

Harin:What?

Mark:Wear this.

Mark hands out a gold ring that have an arrow pendent on it.

Harin:Its beautiful....But why did you gave this to me?