Magic Academic High School°

Harin came back home feeling depressed. She wanted to go back to her real form. She went to her room and pack up her stuff. She packs up some clothes and pants. After packing she started packing her backpack which is a galaxy bag.

After she packs everything she went to sleep.

[Next morning]

She heads to the shower and gets ready for her new school. She also called the school and inform them that she is going to overseas to stay with her grandparents for a while. Lies.

She walks down wearing a black sweater, A high knee black socks, A purple skirt and purple sneakers.

She arrives early so she won't is looking for her once she arrives.

8:00 a.m.

Harin spends her time reading about magic books but none of the books is referring to her crystal.

While harin was reading someone whisper to her.

Yuna: Miss harin...

Harin: Arghh!!!

Yuna: Hehehhe

Harin: Who are you?

Yuna: I am Yuna the main assistant in the AOA club in magic academic high school.Nice to meet you!

Harin: Yeah...Where is headmaster hyorin?

Yuna: She had a meeting that's why she couldn't come. She asks me to greet you over.

Harin: Oh..okay...So where is the high school located?

Yuna: Here.

Harin: What?

Yuna: This is the school.

Harin: No this is not...This is the library...

Yuna: Oh yeah...I forgot that we are in the overworld. Wait.

Yuna walks to the area where not many people came. Harin followed her.
Yuna sits on the floor and started to say a spell.

a few moments later harin doesn't feel like anything was changing. Yuna stood up and say"We're here!"

Yuna: Come on let's go outside.

Harin: Okay.

Harin followed Yuna to the outside and harin was a shock.

Harin saw some student was flying on a broom, some of them is learning about magic and others was doing their stuff.

Yuna: Miss harin...welcome to magic academic high school!.

Harin was still shocked. She still cannot believe that there are such places in this world.

Harin was sent to the headmaster room.

Hyorin: So hi miss harin...

Harin: Ne anyeonghaseyo...

Hyorin: Having fun?

Harin: Not yet but I am still shocked.

Hyorin: You are going to have fun here. Okay, I am very busy harin. Sorry that I couldn't greet you and also I cant show you the places so my assistant here will show you.Sehun!

Sehun: Yes ma'am

Hyorin: Show my new fav student her place.

Sehun: Okay.

Sehun shows you around the school.

Sehun: Okay...Here is your room.

Harin: My room?

Sehun: Yes...And your roommate is...Yooa from ohmygirl club. Don't worry yooa looks rude but she is actually a sweet girl. Sadly she still has no friends. I hope you will be close to her. All your stuff will be on your desk. Goodluck Fighting!

Harin: Thanks...

Sehun left harin alone with her room card. Harin enters her room dorm slowly.

After entering she notice how clean the place is. She started to wonder what does her roommate looks like. She sits at her bed and started to lay on it to see how comfortable it is. Harin then stand up and went to her table and saw a few books on it. She also saw a smartphone, a laptop and more stuff. She takes the phone and opens it. The first thing that shows up was Harin's name. She then felt curious about this place so she takes her old smartphone and sees where she is actually is but she fails. It was not found.

harin then falls asleep

Yobuseyo?
Yobuseyo?

Harin: Uhh?

Harin suddenly wakes up. A beautiful voice like a melody was calling her.

Harin open her eyes and saw a girl who has orange hair was looking at her as if she is weird.

Harin: Argh!

Yooa: Neo gwenchana?

Harin: Deuguseyo?

Yooa: I am yooa...who could you be? perhaps an intruder?

Harin: Eh?

Then yooa starts to sing

for some unknown reason, harin's ear started to hurt as if someone is screaming at her ear.

Harin: Wait........i am a new kid here.....

Yooa: Really?

Yooa stops singing at harin's ear was back to normal not hurting anymore.

Yooa: What's your power?

Harin: I don't know...

Yooa: Then how did get accepted here?

Harin: Hyorin picks me.

Yooa: Headmaster did? That's strange...I never heard of this

Harin: What do you mean?

Yooa: Headmaster never picks anyone up...So how could she pick you up.....Seriously...She is half demon btw...So how?

Harin: A demon?

Yooa: Yeah...legend has it that by killing hyorin you can be the strongest demon but hyorin is Dengel tho...

Harin: Dengel?

Yooa: Dengel is basically an ancient person who can live up to billions thousand that is half-angle and demon.Dengel

Harin: Is dengel a bad person?

Yooa: Who knows? They are the most mysteries person alive.

Harin: Really?

Yooa: Yup btw you haven't introduced yourself...

Harin: Oh my name is Park ha rin and I am 16 years old.

Yooa: So were the same age.

Harin: Really? But you look so mature tho

Yooa: Yah! are you saying that I look old?

Harin: Maybe?

Both: Hahahaha.

You arrive with a smooth meeting. Meeting yooa was kinda was scary but she was kinda funny too.

You and yooa went to the canteen and ate dinner. The time here and the real world is so different.

[Next day]

Yooa: Harin good news!

Harin: What is it?

Yooa: We're are in the same class!!

Harin:Oh Jinjja??!! Now i start my day!
________________

Please give this book a lot of love and don't forget to vote!
-💕