Only You°

Mark slowly close his eyes as he pray that Harin will be safe. Mark had a flashback of when he first met Harin again. He remember how it was love at first sight. He didn't want anyone thinking he was easy so he was harsh at Harin. He thought she looked like her first lover and he was the happiest man alive when he found out it was her.

Mark : Im sorry that i couldn't stay in the end with you Harin, i love you.

Harin heard those words as mark gave in his final breath.

Harin : MARK!! 

A tear drop slowly falls to the ground. The energy that was drained by the dark lord made Mark the weakest man there. He couldn't move. He was critically injured and was bleeding alot.

Everyone silenced as Mark took his final breath. Jeno and Haechan man up and went over to Mark's body and pick him up.

Dark lord : Harin....I've been waiting for you. Sorry that i killed your darling. He wasn't strong. He is a useless tool.

Harin: What do you want?

Dark lord: The real plan was to take your powerful energy but sensing you have a really strong aura coming out of you, Harin, why don't you be my assistant? We can take over this planet. You could marry my son instead of that useless bird. I am stronger than him.

Yooa: MARK IS NOT USELESS.

The dark lord throw a big rock at Yooa that could almost killed her too but luckily Hwiyound was fast enough to react. He use his magic to safe Yooa.

Dark Lord : How sweet. Does everyone has their darlings?

Harin: Tell me, how strong am i?

Dark Lord: Oh? You, you Harin. You was born her but was immediately transfer to the human world. You could eliminate the human existance in one snap but you choose not. The incredible thing was you were still so young to learn how to control that. You could've kill everyone if you were weak. The only person that i know have done that was the incredible Prince James back when people still uses birds as the post mens.

Harin: I...would like to join...

Everyone was shock to hear.

Harin: If i was weak! But i am not! You killed the person who i plan to spend my old days with. Mark is a good guy and he would never betraye me. He loves me for who i am and not for my powers. He accepts me for who i truly am! He never let my power loose because he knows it will hurt me. He is stronger than YOU ARE! YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO HIM. YOU DON'T SEE IT BUT HIS LOVE IS WHAT IMPORTANT. HE NEVER LEFT HIS FRIENDS BEHIND. HE IS ALWAYS LOYAL TO HIS FRIENDS.

Everyone started to join in hand. They made circle around Harin and the Dark Lord. Collecting powerful energies and support Harin with it.

Krystal: defeat him HARIN! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Hwiyoung: YOU CAN DO THIS!

Harin was happy that her friends are supporting her but she feel lost.

: Harin, im here.

She looks behind her and saw Eunwoo.

Harin: Eunwoo..

Eunwoo: I'll help you defeat him.

Harin: But he's -

Eunwoo: Yes. He's my dad but i must sent him down.

Dark Lord: What are you doing there son? Instead of helping her you should be helping me! Don't think i give you the title because i like you. You were the first son Thats why. You don't took after me at all! That woman must've give you extra love.