Belive In Me °

Harin never open to anyone about Hwiyoung.Hwiyoung was her prince in the human world.He always help her.

Harin:Hwiyoung?

The next day

As the sun hits Mark's face he open his eyes.

Mark:What the hell happen?

Mark slowly looks around.He was already in bed.

Jeno:Morning Princess.

Mark:Jeno?....JENO?! YAH WHERE'S HARIN?

He stood up and went to his class.He saw Harin who was talking with Yooa.

Mark:Harin!

He ran towards Harin and hug her tightly.

Mark:Harin! are you hurt?!

Harin:Mark i am okay.By the way....where's your clothes? Are you trying to cheat on my by showing those girls your body?

Mark:What?no...

Harin put a layer of purple smoke near the class window because the girls was taking his picture.

Harin walks at the back of the class while Mark follows her from the back.

Hatin:Here.

Harin gives Mark his PE shirt.

Mark:Thanks.

Then Harin slowly gives an envelope and walks away out from the class.Mark can see that see was blushing.

Mark open the envelope and read the card.

"Get well soon.....i love you"
-Harin

Mark smiles and blush right away and chase Harin.

Mark:Baby i love you too!

Harin:Yah dont shout!

Mark:I love you Harin!

Harin:Ugh.. Yah wear your shirt!

Mark:Oh yeah sorry.

Mark wears his shirt and quickly hugs Harin.

Harin:Get off meh!

Mark:No.I want to stick with you💖

At the hospital

Harin:Hwiyoung?

Hwiyoung:Oh hey.....

Mark:I heard from Harin Already.Why did you kill Sungji?No why are you trying to kill Harin?

Hwiyoung:I didnt.

Jeno:True he didnt.

Mark:What?

Jeno:He didnt have intention to kill Sungji or Harin.

Hwiyoung:Yes...i am from the human world but both my parents are from here.And my powers.....they-

Mark:They what?

Hwiyoung:I didnt get a chance to use my power.

Mark:What shit are you talking about? you are freaking black magic dude.

Hwiyoung:That wasnt me.

Jeno:What do you mean?

Hwiyoung:The guy who killed Sungji wasnt me.And....i never want to kill Harin after what happen.

Jeno:What did happen?

Hwiyoung:I was a bright child...i have a young sister name Hwiji.I love her very much.She is the only sibling i have around but....years ago i was a student in RPM HIGH SCHOOL(Royal Pure Magic High School)Hwiji was a student there too.Everything was okay until...The dark lord attack us.Being someone that have a useless magic sucks.The school is now known as the dark palace.You probaly have heard of it.