Class A part A°

You walk into your new class and only saw 4 people sitting doing their stuff.

Yooa: Welcome to my class!

Harin: Is this all the classmates?

Yooa: Yup. Ok, let me introduce them...There's Krystal...She is rude but secretly nice. Her power is eco which means everything green she touches will become strong and obey her. That's why you see there's is a flower on her head. Ok, then there's haechan. He is the class clown. Don't hurt his feeling you may see him as a funny guy but once you hurt his feeling you are pretty much dead. His power is electric. Not normal one its volt is pretty much high.

Harin: How bout those two?

Yooa: That is jaehyun and mark. Jae Hyun's power is water and ice.

Harin: Double power?

Yooa: Yeah

Harin: How come?

Yooa: His father has the ice power and his mother is water. It's actually 50% that you got both powers. If you're lucky enough you will get both of the power and be powerful like jaehyun.

Harin: How bout him?

Yooa: Thats mark.Mark lee. He is a phoenix. Don't play with him.he is really rude. For now, he is the most powerful in our class...His father is a fire god meanwhile his mother is just a goddess.

After a few minutes of talking with yooa, the teacher finally came.

Sem Suho: Ok class nice to meet you. Yesterday was the first day of school and all of your guy's introduction sounds like last year. So today we actually have a new kid. Miss harin please introduce yourself.

Harin: Annyeonghaseyo...Nae ireumi Park Ha rin imnida.

Sem suho: How bout your power?

Harin didn't know what to do so she just whispers to sem about the crystal.

Sem Suho: Oh ok that's ok...So your friend here doesn't know what's her power.

Harin was glad. Then suddenly a voice interrupts your calmness.

Mark: Then why is she even here.

Sem Suho: That's a -

Mark: This is not a playground but a legend class. So if you don't know your power just get lost. Get lost.

Yooa: Yah! Mark lee!

Hyorin: Hahaha good question mark.

Yooa: Headmaster hyorin!

Hyorin: You want to know what's her power is right? Then I'll show you. Since today is the second day of school we need to do a traditional presentation. Everyone's power will be active by itself. As normal this presentation hasn't changed its name in billions of year. This presentation is called "Real colours of power" shall we start it?

Miss hyorin start the individual presentation with yooa. Her palm started to glow. Her power mark was a music note and its colour is yellow. After yooa was haechan his forehead glow. An electric mark was seen on his forehead and its colour is orange. After haechan was Krystal. Her arm glows and a flower appears and its colour is green. Jaehyun was next. His chest started to glow and his mark is a Japanese word that means water. It was kinda small but it can be seen and its colour was blue. After jaehyun was mark. His face looks annoyed. One of his cheek glow and his mark appeared. Its was a fire mark its colour is red. After mark was harin.Harin doesn't know what to do.

Miss hyorin hold your chest under the neck. The crystal started to glow brightly hurting others eyes. The mark appears.Everyone was shocked. Even mark was kinda shocked too. Harin mark was a fire mark that has a purple and violet colour. The fire mark was in line with a glitter purple line. It was really bright Every one wad making a noise.